Zen Warriors - we kill you gently

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by awbo, Aug 20, 2016.

1. awbo

awbo Captain

New chill guild, very small group of friends. Friends of friends welcome to visit. Shoot me a pm if the guild is Closed.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
  2. Booty Slappa

Booty Slappa First Mate

Good luck with the new guild:)

3. Scar Face

Scar Face Crew

Thanks @jj for creating Zen Warriors. It's only been a few days but it's such a relief being in a small guild where we can get know each other better than we could ever do in a larger guild alliance.

4. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Good times ahead for you ladies. No need to wish you luck since you all were born with it. Two Tumbs up on the new Guild.

TiGeR

5. Mad Max

Mad Max Crew

Tiger, I am so sorry I missed you before leaving. You took me in as a fledgling and nurtured me to the point I reluctantly left to rumble. After that, there was no turning back. Kudos to you for creating a guild that didn't rumble and was interested in growing new players. You will always have a special place in my heart.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
  6. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the banner! Much luck and success to all of you. It's been an extreme pleasure playing with all of you these last months. I see calm seas on the horizon and much pleasure and plunder in the future. Drop a wave to me anytime, mates! Love you all!

flyingdoucheman, Mad Max and awbo like this.
  7. Another awesome banner! I miss you all and wish you much happiness and great plunder on your new voyage!

flyingdoucheman, Mad Max and awbo like this.
  8. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

Looking good @awbo , best of luck indeed.

Mad Max and awbo like this.
  9. Mad Max

Mad Max Crew

Thank JJ for the banners. Most awesome indeed!

flyingdoucheman likes this.