We R Piates

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Kyzo, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Just wanted to see if you would go look.....made you look. 2 can play that game Mr. My tavern has more than it allows. ;)

2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

lol. You got me, and I deserved that. Nicely done! :) btw, ever notice how much your island looks like mine? Yours is like my island's kid brother. :eek:

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  3. Lol funny thing my 1st island is maxed( gem roids ) and I was bored, so that one is my 2nd island I use more now and my 3rd is lil smaller in a crappy guild named ..[EDITED] ;). 3 ipads got bored 1st one is guild free for now:)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  4. Christy

Christy Commodore

Darn!!!! Answered my question before I could post it :rolleyes:

5. Too slow plus I answerd that long ago in a post, when I was in guild chat I asked , all said blame it on the grog!
    Well cheers to that, did you plunder Disney world blind?

6. Christy

Christy Commodore

Plundered the heck out of it @.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. :D

7. Did you leave Mickey mouse with the shirt on his back? or took that too? Man that's low down....I dub you pirate queen for that smash and grab.

Keeping this We Piates thread rocking :p

8. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Yes! :D You just made my day. I help you find an inactive, and you helped me screw over a guy who deserved it. I love it. Seriously, if there's ever been a case of "what goes around, comes around", this is it. You definitely earned a few more bumps for that. Not sure how much good it'll do, seeing as you're full, but still.... You now have a friend in Tortuga Nest. We'll still raid your guys, but we'll do it with respect. :)

Take that mcbain! :p See what happens when you jerk Kelani around? :)

9. He jerked you ? Wow o_O ......lol:D

10. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Jerked around. The whole guild, actually. We missed several good players trying to join because we held a spot open for him, thinking he'd accidentally quit.

he remains the only member I've promoted that made it past my BS filter. I'm a little bit annoyed by that. Can't you tell? :)

11. Christy

Christy Commodore

I did better than Mickey's shirt.......I got all of Sparrow's gold

12. Christy

Christy Commodore

Are you Tbird @Tim Thomas :eek: if so I will maybe apologize about posts here in the forum that may or may not be about you :rolleyes::oops::p:D

13. She is a good egg any guild lucky to have her, or get her;).

14. Christy

Christy Commodore

You attacked me two days in a row when you left @Tim Thomas :eek: I wasn't so happy :D:D

15. Christy

Christy Commodore

Have to admit it is the most talked about name :D its something I would do LOL spell my guild name wrong

16. Christy

Christy Commodore

Oh and I did finally manage a successful revenge @Tim Thomas :D Just took a lot of planning in advance because I really wanted that win ;) :D

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  17. Kyzo

Kyzo Crew

Thx tbird and timmy for promoting we r piates i hope this thread gets some more players

18. Kyzo

Kyzo Crew

Were currently biding our time, any body who wants to move guilds and join we r piates message me or any we r piates team members or simply join with 500+ we will be back in 1 very soon

19. You forgot about good ol' Fakey. Or maybe not, since we weren't that close, but I was surprised when you jumped ship. Glad to see you're enjoying where you're at, and hope they add guild wars or something more to do soon before everyone gets bored.

20. Kyzo

Kyzo Crew

We have a good crew worth jumping too also top contenders for over taking the chinese guilds