We R Piates

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Kyzo, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Haha, like me enough to attack and not even do the decency of a shield? :p. I'll return the visit when it looks profitable :D

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  2. Kyzo

Kyzo Crew

bump anyone currently wanting to switch to we r piates, we are currently pushing our players who arent farming to 600+ so if you want a crew who are serious about being 1 and are fun at the same time active chat message me to switch over or join

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  3. How goes the new pirates in the guild? Looks like you guys putting in work. Cheers. Bump to the guild.

4. Good job bro. May have some one for you, they joined game few weeks ago but gem like crazy lol so few days prob be ph6 with mX guns and walls .ill see what they wNt to do then. Cheers

5. Kyzo

Kyzo Crew

Message me name magaton, we r all pushing for rank 600+ except farmers so come join for a strong active in chat guild

yeti likes this.
  6. Kyzo

Kyzo Crew

Still looking for legendary pirates join us at 550+ all members are pushing for 600+ except farmers come join the most legendary crew

Natas likes this.
  7. Kyzo

Kyzo Crew

Bump come join today guild perks always funded

8. Caveman

Caveman Powder Monkey

well its that time of the year to recruit come on im just spreading the holiday joy in helping people find a guild to join and stay warm

9. Lol isnt that the guild losing top players weekly? And disrespectful to women? Tiss tiss bad sister souls:D

10. You're really funny aren't you? I don't know what your problem is. If it's me than try me and don't piss on Sinister Souls which is the best home for 50 pirates and lots of people who had a great time with us.
    You can ask @Christy if I am in any way disrespectful to anyone.

11. And here I am just sitting and smiling about this post. And i'm not going to argue on an online forum with somebody I don't know. But the only thing I want to say is: How would you ever know what I said or did not said to the captain of my guild. Just wondering, please answer that one simple question.

12. It's a good guild? Why so many leave ? Would a good guilds captain cAll a lady pirate the C word? That's so disrespectful and you said nothing from what I read to him? What guild allows that ? And keep your guild mate off other guilds recruitment threads, trying to get players off others Threads is sad.pffft :D

Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
  13. As I said i'm not going to argue with somebody I don't know on a online forum.
    All I want is your answer to this question:

14. Landon

Landon First Mate

*grabs popcorn* :p

when is guild wars going to drop? Stuff like these are just fuel to the fire.
    However, I digress. This is a recruitment thread. Keep your quarrel amongst yourselves. :mad:

You both are neither a part of this guild that's recruiting anyway.

Christy, TBird and Captain Harlock like this.
  15. Landon

Landon First Mate

You spelled your guild's name incorrectly :D

I thought that was ironic hehe. Much respect. ;)

# Johnny Doe # likes this.
  16. Christy

Christy Commodore

I never had any issues with @The Fish Eyed Pirate or any other member of Sinister Souls until recently Black Beard said some very not nice things about me. He HAS apologized to me and all is ok now. But NEVER any issues with anyone before that. Just clearing the air here o_O

17. how many spots you got open? I know a few that were leaving a guild soon looking to run at top,guild spot with you guys.

18. Agreed, and my apologies for having this discussion here. But I think you can understand I don't like it when people talk trash about my guild on another guilds thread.

19. LadyoftheSea

LadyoftheSea Powder Monkey

This too funny glad i clicked on here,I read what your guild captain said to women here it was on her page ,so its not trash its facts ...and why do you have your guild posting to join souls guild here that's rude and on other guild threads? Seems weak guild needs to do that. I'm glad I didn't join souls guild and glad I'm on forum to learn what your guild is really like. is your captain or you going to call me the C word too? Well bump to we r piates. im done.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
    Christy likes this.
  20. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

@Caveman (and anyone else) - if you want to promote your guild, can you please do so in your own thread. Posting in other guilds' recruitment threads is a tad disrespectful, and runs the risk of derailing the thread.

As the sticky made by Chris back in September says: