The Stackers Wall of Shame; post photos of stackers here

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by TBird, Jan 25, 2015.

1. TBird

TBird Captain

Guild 91
    Player 2
    Didn't see the stacking till the ground pounder went off, from inside the ship
    And of course, game locked up, kicked me out
    [​IMG]

2. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

I've stopped attacking entirely because of these surprises. I just let my base defend up.

3. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

You'll be pleased to know that The Eye of Sauron is taking another pass across the player base, seeking out stacking miscreants and becoming increasingly diabolical with his punishments.

Tex, Salty Snack and TBird like this.
  4. TBird

TBird Captain

Love the one I bumped into last night.
    PH all by itself inside the walls... with a puddle around the PH :)
    Thanks for those points Eye of Sauron !!!!

5. 小绿(Green)

小绿(Green) First Mate

Why the f**? Why did you put my base Here. Do you see any stacking on my base? I've never stacked buildings. Do not put any screenshot. I know there are many who does it in my guild and I'm not able to do nothing to stop them doing so.
    I know how to do it but i don't want to ruin the rules because I am very frustrated too, seeing tjose stacked bases as I'm not able to win against those bugged bases.

Be careful with what you post . This is offensive!

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
  6. 小绿(Green)

小绿(Green) First Mate

Ok I see my PH got stacked with my mortars. But it was an system error.
    I managed to put it back when I saw it!

It happens very frequent with my ship as well

Salty Snack likes this.
  7. md_da-44

md_da-44 Powder Monkey

LOL ^ finger pointing at its finenst

小绿(Green) likes this.
  8. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

I will delete.

小绿(Green) likes this.
  9. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

This is the problem with this bug. It affects the honest players too.
    Btw Green, nice to have you visit yesterday. You could have left me an outhouse or something though. ;)

小绿(Green) likes this.
  10. 小绿(Green)

小绿(Green) First Mate

Thanks dude! I surely will be back laterrrr
    :):)

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
    Salty Snack likes this.
  11. Strike

Strike Crew

I really can't understand why Midoki doesn't banned these players for good...Cheaters that shit all over honest players...
    Show some balls Midoki!!! You should not wait for an update to fix this and let the cheaters get away with it!!
    OR you could ban them for a couple of months, put their islands back to lvl 2 and their rank at 1 he he he but DO SOMETHING

Willard and 小绿(Green) like this.
  12. Willard

Willard Powder Monkey

Currently the United States Leaderboard has 4 people over 800. All 4 of them belong to the top Chinese guilds.

The top score is 1441, you can not get that high without manipulation or out and out cheating.

These guys at the top, their scores only go up or stay the same, you just don't see the go down.

Super-Nor likes this.
  13. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

There is no honor in their scores. It is time we posted a new list of people that cheat and see what they say about themselves.

850 is the maximum one can get without cheating in my opinion, but that doesn't eliminate those below 850 that are also cheating.

Maybe a simple list for each persons last 10 battles will enlighten us.

14. TBird

TBird Captain

Green snake got "fixed" by the Eye, love the puddle inside the walls near the PH
    indee in my guild found him and got 3 star win
    He thanks you @Lynsey [Midoki]
    Only wish I had found him first
    [​IMG]

15. 小绿(Green)

小绿(Green) First Mate

Another one rule breaking, canon hidden in the ship

[​IMG]

16. Bat

Bat Powder Monkey

@Willard and @Super-Nor

You can get a lot higher than 850 without cheating; just need a lot of gems. I have managed to get a little over 850 without spending any gems on speeding up recruitment or buying resources.

On another note, the stacking bug is very frusterating. I have probably lost over a dozen battles because of it.

小绿(Green) likes this.
  17. Tex

Tex Commodore

The problem for many early adopters is they fully upgraded the wd and the cost at $100k each is a problem.
    To be consistently winning up there you need at least 2 and some folks use 3.

18. Bat

Bat Powder Monkey

Yep. I was able to avoid the two expensive health upgrades but even at 50k each and using two wds per battle, I can only attack 3 times a day at the most. Players ranked about 800 have very little grog. You either have to attack a lower ranked player for more grog or attack a higher ranked player less often. Either way, you get stuck in the 800s unless gemming.

小绿(Green) likes this.
  19. HunterToan

HunterToan Crew

This guy tricked me. He hid his traps in buildings. It made my army froze *sigh*.
    [​IMG]

小绿(Green) likes this.
  20. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

[​IMG]
    Dropped because I was sick of the cheating at the top. Was immediately attacked by this one. Can't wait for next update.