The Stackers Wall of Shame; post photos of stackers here

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by TBird, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Just got attacked by my first stacked base owner. Guess he should have spent more time practicing attacks, and less time stacking, 'cause my base thrashed him.

I see Grog distilleries/Gold mine/PH stacked with his Bunkers, mortar and grog storage, GP overlaps his Tower, Mystics and Gold storage, and a half-dozen other things.
    Go get him, Devs!

[​IMG]

2. TBird

TBird Captain

Bumping to the top, for anyone that finds stackers this weekend.
    Happy hunting!!!

3. I can't figure out how to post photos, but my son just ran into a stacker. He did not expect morters to be in the gold storage...

The stacker was "llq". I can post photos if someone sends me a message telling me how.

4. Strike

Strike Crew

Midoki will do nothing about the cheaters, that much is clear...otherwise they would have done it by now. How hard can it be just to put their PR to 100

5. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

We're reviewing stackers on a regular basis. We have been banning and knocking down the Pirate Rank of repeat offenders.

小绿(Green) and Kelani like this.
  6. Strike

Strike Crew

So the top player has got more then 1800 PR without cheating? ehhh right
    Even if they are not cheating right now they shure have done it, and that makes it kind of hard to keep up the spirit of wanting to get higher up the ranks in an honest way.
    WAY to expensive to gem and if one dont even meet fair competition the game is not of interest in the long run and thats a pity because the game could be great..

7. TBird

TBird Captain

8. The Grudge

The Grudge Powder Monkey

Banning is good. Dropping pirate rank to 100 is not a way to discourage. What would be good is to reset their island to "new status" so that they have to start all over again. So warn ... then reset! Easy fix.

9. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Just got hit by another one.. See Storage and GP stacked, and a few others..

[​IMG]

10. Tikigirl

Tikigirl First Mate

There is a special place in pirate hell for you stackers. [​IMG]

Christy and Burnz like this.
  11. Tikigirl

Tikigirl First Mate

And it aint the fun place.

12. Burnz

Burnz Captain

Cool new picture Tiki, looking laid back.

Salty Snack and Tikigirl like this.
  13. Tikigirl

Tikigirl First Mate

14. Christy

Christy Commodore

Found one while looking for a base to attack today :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

15. 小绿(Green)

小绿(Green) First Mate

[​IMG] Pls ban him, very upset seeing people still using it, I've just attacked him 15 minutes ago. These people do this until someone show up and gives them a shield. They place the mines back after that. 4 of my juggs got stuck :(

@Lynsey [Midoki]

16. Christy

Christy Commodore

Sad this is still going on. This should be an automatic ban in my opinion OR start their island over from the begining o_O

小绿(Green) and Tikigirl like this.
  17. MrLapo

MrLapo Powder Monkey

Better way to punish the stackers:
    - the game look for overlapping buildings at the beginning of combat
    - overlapped buildings are self destructed at start
    - self destructed storage content goes to the attackers

This way, cheaters will find more interesting to build correctly.

18. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Creative. I like it :D

19. Bryno

Bryno Crew

I've witnessed some of these players firsthand. Fredo, not cool. Former guild mate who I thought had ethics. Now a PU member. Commiekilla got the Captains boot. Christ gate has hit me. I hit back. Stackers and free troopers are so unCool.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2015
    Christy likes this.
  20. Floki

Floki Captain

came across 2 this weekend first thing I look for on amaxed looking base is GP and if i cant see....STACKER I need to take note but with the clock ticking....

Kelani likes this.