[1.7.1] Update Bugs & Issues

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Lynsey [Midoki], Apr 16, 2015.

1. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Funding in Roster - Perk Contribution tab is remaining at 0% for everyone in our guild. However, the funding percentages in each member's profile seems to be all over the place. :/ PM sent.

2. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

Guild Ship donations appears to be partially fixed.
    By partially, I mean that I haven't donated any pirates in my ship yet, but sometimes I still have pirates available in the Guild Ship even though I deployed all of them in battle.
    It seems to be related to not using all Guild Ship pirates and then requesting more from a partially filled Guild Ship.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
  3. Luqman

Luqman Crew

Yeah,this bug is the worst of them all,I wish WD don't just stick with the lonely guy(s)

4. Arr

Arr Captain

Client just froze when I was recruiting in the tavern. Seemed random. Everything is fine again after killing and relaunching the app.

5. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Shhhhh! You're getting free troops! :) This happens regardless of whether you or your donator's guild ship was empty or partially full. I think it's just a glitch. IMO, the server is missing/discarding some of the packets which say "this troop was just deployed, so remove it from the ship".

This is one bug I'd love to not see fixed.

Ian and # Johnny Doe # like this.
  6. Bob the Robber

Bob the Robber Powder Monkey

After I updated the game, it just gets frozen on the loading screen!

7. Ian

Ian Commodore

Reboot, (and/or) remove the app from memory, restart.... If that doesn't work.. Delete the app and reload.. Let us know how you go..

8. Ian

Ian Commodore

9. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

10. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

I've noticed a few momentary freezes while typing in chat and not being able to view an individuals profile or island details. the slow down self corrected after about 5-15 seconds. This continued even after a few app restarts.

TiGeR

11. Arr

Arr Captain

Captains - have you had issues updating the Message of the Day? I can't update it.

12. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Heavy Gunners still fire on already destroyed buildings.

13. Hard Rooster

Hard Rooster Powder Monkey

Gunners will still walk 40 tiles around a wall rather than move three or so tiles forward to shoot over the wall.

Replays not improved.

I actually love the errands. It's easy BP, all you need to do is mash buttons.

I would like to see a PM system, and a way to PM all for captains.

Walls seem imbalanced, as in too expensive.

I also want cake.

Thank you.

Luqman and Raptelan like this.
  14. Jeff C

Jeff C Powder Monkey

Deployments from Guild Ship are sometimes inaccurate.
    For example, if I have two sets of gunners on my GS, say 5 at level 29 and 3 at level 15, if I go into a battle and deploy the 3 level 15 gunners (and no others), when I examine the contents of my GS after the battle, I find that the 3 level 15 gunners are still there... In this example, I had to click the "rotate" button in the battle to get over to what was shown to be the level 15 gunners...

15. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

Sometimes a profile shows a higher current PR than max PR. Funny thing, that.

16. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

@ Rapt. You might already know this, but I am sure others reading do not. Max pirate rank is based on highest rank obtained from a raid. You can rank up on defense alone, but does not reflect in your max pirate rank until you actually do an attack at that level.

One-Eyed Willy likes this.
  17. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

I didn't, I guess that spells out the bug nicely. :)

18. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

19. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

If player1 donates 5 lv24 gunners to me, and player2 donates 5 lv29 gunners, I use them all in the battle, and keep the 5 lv29's to use again. It doesn't matter how many or which troops, just that you end up with two different levels of the same troop. Can be exploited to save a ton of grog with the witch doctor, heavy gunner, or even bombers.

20. SvenGhoolie

SvenGhoolie Powder Monkey

Rumbles down all day. Still searching. Chat is wonky too. Seems all the activity blew a fuse in server land.