[1.7.1] Update Bugs & Issues

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Lynsey [Midoki], Apr 16, 2015.

1. they are all back up and running

2. SvenGhoolie

SvenGhoolie Powder Monkey

Saw that thanks mate!

3. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

HUGE ISSUE.

Pirates United X just entered a Rumble and my first attack, got a rival, 3 stars, 27BP. Come out, nothing awarded, I show 0/0 and my tavern is empty. Now another member had the same thing happen. We cannot rumble another top guild if rumble is BROKEN. I will have everyone stop attacking if this is how it will be. This is not ok.

4. Skull King

Skull King Crew

Seems bugs are killing us too. Players getting kicked out of game, can't get back in, trying to search for base just spins. :-(

5. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

Skull I messaged you - PU-X would love to fight you when game is working, lets plan a time and place to rematch.

6. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

We have also seen a lot of cases where battles don't get counted. For some reason most are, but some randomly don't get counted in the rumble stats. I just accept it since I assume it is affecting all guilds in the rumbles more or less equally, but agree that it's a serious issue.

7. Skull King

Skull King Crew

We are having the same issues. Rumble matching is completely up to the their servers. Doubt we could do anything to get matched on purpose.

8. Skull King

Skull King Crew

I exited to test and now cannot get back in at all.

9. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

Well we can try to start at the same time one day like they are doing with the big rumble Friday - I was SO excited for a good rumble too.

10. Skull King

Skull King Crew

11. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

I had never noticed it before - probably ONLY caught my attention since it was my very first attack. BUMMER

12. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

This seems to be affecting everyone right now - nobody in any guild I know is able to get into the game.

13. Skull King

Skull King Crew

I saw a maintenance pop up a moment ago, so maybe after that. At least I am not open to attack. LOL

14. Skull King

Skull King Crew

OMG, @Lynsey [Midoki], what is going on? Sorry, I figure you are all scrambling, but would love to at least understand what the issue is. Got back in game, during rumble, got a 3 star and 31bp, but then rumble display will not come up so I cannot validate, then the game kicked me out (server connection). Is it hardware failures? Software?

15. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

She told me it was a server thing. I know that doesn't help any of us. I was mid-plunder again too. Sigh

16. Bear

Bear Commodore

17. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

At the moment we're trying to locate the source of the immediate problem, it seems to be more severe than the previous wobbles we've had - we're on the case.

18. Skull King

Skull King Crew

I did NOT get my 31 bp for last battle. Just lost troops. :-(

19. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Yes - unfortunately battles not being recorded correctly was the precursor to the servers going down. We understand that this is very frustrating, particularly for those of you are in the middle of Rumbles. :(

Skull King likes this.
  20. Skull King

Skull King Crew

Understood @Lynsey [Midoki] , sorry to have to put you all through this. Would appear more equipment is in order. :-( Was on my way to winning and collecting 900k grog and lost connection again. :-(