2K BP from Big Fish

Discussion in 'Exploration Strategies' started by Kizmatti, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Kizmatti

Kizmatti First Mate

0L on the map

2. Does it respawn as well?

3. SaK

SaK First Mate

Yes it does..but you will not get same amount of BP all the time... Sometimes you get nothing but few gems.

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  4. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

I've still never gotten 2k. Until I do I'll look at it like bigfoot.

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  5. Ditto, plunder pirate urban legend maybe ;)

6. SaK

SaK First Mate

[​IMG] That's what i got recently
    [​IMG]

7. Nice shots, yeah still waitting on a BP fish of 2k ,but I'll take another 1k Bp fish .

SaK likes this.
  8. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda First Mate

I received 2K in BP from this fish yesterday, and get 1K BP from 4* big fish nearly every time. Currently my BP is increasing by at least $2K per day. All I do now is send out trips to this fish.

9. Kizmatti

Kizmatti First Mate

Another 2k & 175k grog from a 4 star serpent. I forget location NW corner of map.

10. Rewards from monster/ships is random so sharing a location of it is not really necessary

11. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Thanks for the share, but can you put things like this in a spoiler tag [ spoiler] [ /spoiler] so that those who want to find it on their own don't get that location spoiled?

12. Kizmatti

Kizmatti First Mate

Sorry bit of a forum noob. Is that how you set the spoiler line in a post? /spoiler after the information I'm assuming?

13. Kizmatti

Kizmatti First Mate

[test]
    Bleh....

14. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Type [ spoiler]Hidden text goes here[ /spoiler] just no space between [ and spoiler
    Looks like this when finished
    hidden text goes here

15. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Posted it several times elsewhere, but here's a complete list of all BP-giving monsters in the game, where they hide, and what they can give.

:eek::eek: Spoiler Link! :eek::eek:
    BP-Giving Monsters and their Locations

The locations are useful, because each monster begins in one fixed spot, then each time it's killed, always respawns in one or two different spots.

16. Christy

Christy Commodore

The seas hate me. I rarely get BP. 18 hours to get to one today got NOTHING but explorer points. Which I don't need :(

小绿(Green) likes this.
  17. Christy

Christy Commodore

I think I broke my map somehow :eek:

18. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda First Mate

And then, suddenly, all my level 4 sea creatures and ships disappeared. I am currently level 4 ship. This must be a hint by Midoki that I need to upgrade to level 5.

19. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

@Kelani

Unfortunately, the level 4 Big and Bigger Fish have had their rewards stealth nerfed in the latest update. Since the update, I've killed four level 4 big and bigger fish and only gotten between 250 and 750 BP. And is has been the experience of my guild mates.

If we are right about this, it's annoying that Midoki didn't mention this change in its patch notes.

20. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

That is unpleasant news. So far, my results have been pretty similar to what you report. I'll keep an eye out, and see what kind of rewards me and my guild members get over the next week. If that is true, it is very annoying it wasn't mentioned.