2K BP from Big Fish

Discussion in 'Exploration Strategies' started by Kizmatti, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

I haven't seen a lvl 4 fish in almost a month. All disappeared after i maxed my MMs. I got 2k from them multiple times before they disappeared. Map is 85% cleared, so I just keep sailing like 22 hrs at a time clearing tile by tile in the corners hoping bigfoot returns. This is a very broken part of the game. My defenses are maxed and troops are maxed at Ph 5. Nothing to do but sail and work on walls. Should be working on PH 7 troops. :mad: And the 50k EP I have is worthless for now (until a badly needed level addition).

2. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

Make sure you are using the right compass. If your compass looks like something you used in middle school geometry, then try the one that looks more like a watch that never tells the right time.
    There, problem solved :cool:

3. 3 efficient ways for battle points at least that I know of are exploration fish and serpents, simply buying them, or lowering you rank purposely to 3 star low level players , giving 18-21 BP each, which is kinda being a bully, or you could just constantly put out attacks every time your troops finish recruiting against higher levels, choice is up to the player.

4. Tex

Tex Commodore

Got this from 4* Bigger Fish earlier today.
    [​IMG]

5. Taipanfan

Taipanfan First Mate

I agree. The points have dropped, but fishing and errands is still the quickest way of building BPs

6. Got this a month ago lol, at 72k BP now, they def haven't changed anything.[​IMG]

7. Tex

Tex Commodore

8. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Actually, they did change something. It's been discussed many times :)

The Frequency with which you get the 1k or 2k BP reward was reduced, and I think the BP frequency you get BP was increased. You now get the midrange rewards way more often than before.

9. Ahh I misread then, I thought it was the 2k battle point possibility removed rather than it being reduced, I actually only get 800s on average now, before I got 2000 about 7 times, noticeably I don't get 2k anymore and if I do it's once in a blue moon, which to me is a good balance. My BP should never be close to my exploration points lol, I have more than I need. But you can never have too many anything in PP, that guild ship ate my exploration points to max out when it came out.

Kelani likes this.
  10. Fishing contest? :eek: My apologies for not knowing, sometimes I'm not always able to grab a peek on the forums.