A bug in this forum

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by ThunderStorm, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

I suggest this:

[​IMG]

Chicks dig knuckle tattoos (btw not cutting tattoos...I have one and my wife and kids have lots)

Tumba likes this.
  2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Yeah...not always a good idea even if they pay you. It was expensive to have my Crystal Pepsi/Friendster tattoo lasered off.

3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

What do you have?

4. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Bacardi bat, wife has two, daughter has 2 bigs ones son 2 also. Typing sucks I bike commute and crashed hard today...hit an ice patch doing 20 MPH...

5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Ouch. Black ice sucks. Feel better sir

Gristle likes this.
  6. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Thanks, but it's just part of the thing...I need to get a fat bike and stud it! Snow is coming down the mountains!

[​IMG]

7. I swear I get logged off every 30 seconds (it feels that way)

8. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

It's not a bug, there is a timeout set on the forum if you're inactive. Don't worry it happens to me to! If there forum gets bogged down with too many inactive connections it will slow down the response times for everyone else

9. I guess it's just me then. I think I figured it out though. Even if I stay active, the second that I click the home link or any link at the top of the screen it takes me there, but logs me out too. I just stopped using the links and just use the back button on my browser. I hope that helps, but if not it's not like it's a huge deal.

10. Tumba

Tumba Crew

This bothered me too. I wish the home button didn't log me out.

Also, if the "Alerts" were also at the bottom of thread it would be awesome on iPad. That way I wouldn't have to scroll up. WOW JUST NOTICED THERE IS A "top" link. Scratch that.