A Call to Civility - - Let's Reclaim This Forum

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Daddy P, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

@Lynsey [Midoki]

I hope you aim that ban hammer at posters with a history of making unprovoked ad hominem attacks on other members of our community, especially when the attacks constitute hate speech attacking a specific race or nationality. A certain notorious poster recently attacked another forum member not for anything he said, but simply because he was Russian. That sort of behavior should earn an automatic ban, but he continues to post with impunity.

2. Chaos5715

Chaos5715 First Mate

In soviet russia, trolls compliment you!

3. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

Look, I am no fan of V. Putin's administration, but Russians like Boris Nemtsov (who was just assassinated) are giving their lives to change the country for the better. In any event, treating every Russian like garbage due to a dislike of the current government or because of the actions of some Russians is simply wrong.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
    ElGordo and Black-ish Beard like this.
  4. Chaos5715

Chaos5715 First Mate

Did u think i was advocating prejudice against Russians? It was a yakov smirnoff joke :p. To me people r people. I couldn't care less about nationalities, race, sex, or religion (i hate all religions equally :) lol).

5. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Thanks a lot guys, but let J0ck0 live, he simply doesn't know anything about Russia )

The next will be absolutely friendly, just to make you know:

There is almost nothing "soviet" or "communist" here now.

Then, you all must know that there is no V.Putin's "regime". It is western mass media term to make you think its something wrong here )
    We love our "regime" and will keep anybody's hands out of it. Watch your own "regimes" )

Absolite majority of russians doesn't like such a fifth column characters as Boris Nemtsov. And his death is not beneficial for the governance, it was obvious political provocation on behalf of current cold war against Russia (you all know who rule it). Wait a little, we gonna face another funny sanctions for that )

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
    ElGordo likes this.
  6. Christy

Christy Commodore

“There are three things I have learned never to discuss with people... Religion, Politics, and The Great Pumpkin. ”

- Charles M. Schulz

[​IMG]

Ian, Ashraman, Smelly_Vile and 2 others like this.
  7. Tex

Tex Commodore

Even if you didn't vote for this guy, we can all be down for this. :)
    [​IMG]

Ashraman, Darke Shadow and Floki like this.
  8. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

So THAT'S why I don't have any friends. :eek:

Christy likes this.
  9. Chaos5715

Chaos5715 First Mate

Religion is stupid, republicans r greedy, and the great pumpkin tasted horrible... Pandora's box has been opened... Let the rage begin!!! Muahahaha. XD lol

10. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

Not taking the bait . . .Not taking the bait . . . Not taking the bait . . .

Sigrid, Ashraman and Floki like this.
  11. Tex

Tex Commodore

Watch out for the Ban Hammer dude! I don't think they're kidding. :confused:

Ashraman likes this.
  12. Chaos5715

Chaos5715 First Mate

Hmmm u may b right. It has just dawned on me that maybe i shouldn't have typed that because there r a lot of people out there that take everything seriously since they don't understand jokes.... Haha o well, I will eventually rise again after being hit with the hammer!

Ashraman likes this.
  13. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Does Big Ban Hammer (used the only one time on "The Butcher") implements on ip-adress? No? And what if ip is dynamic? Hmm... )

14. Chaos5715

Chaos5715 First Mate

If that's the case then I can change my IP anytime i want with a VPN, but it's probably by account and first offense would probably last like a week or something.

15. Tex

Tex Commodore

When it's time for someone to get The Hammer for trolling I'm playing this... :D
    [​IMG]

Ashraman, Darke Shadow and Christy like this.
  16. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

"never to discuss with people... Religion, Politics, The Great Pumpkin and The Hammer”? )

Ashraman and Christy like this.
  17. Christy

Christy Commodore

Cool new banner DP your on a roll with the banners :cool:

Daddy P likes this.
  18. Christy

Christy Commodore

I think we better close this box o_O we are not doing the drama thing

19. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

I don't have that power.

20. Chaos5715