About Legendary Pirates ("Heroes'')

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SirVin, Sep 23, 2014.

1. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

About Legendary Pirates......

1. How Many Are They going to Be
    2. Are They BUYED From The Shop And Last Forever And Can Be Upgraded like COC OR Can Only Be Trained From Tavern
    3. And The Last Thing Are They Going To Be Like A Special Power That Boost Units Around Them
    Hopefully This Gets Implanted Around December 2014 Or January 2015 Plz Tell And Don't Keep It a Secret That Would Be PIRATESOME​

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

We can't give too much away about the Legendary Pirates just yet, it would spoil the surprise :)

3. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

I Just Can't Wait For The Suprise

4. Razor

Razor Crew

1. Probably more than one and more will be added in future updates
    2.They might get their own tavern type building.
    3.They will probably have their own unique abilities

5. Squian2

Squian2 Powder Monkey

I'm surprised they are adding them in so early. Other games waited a while before implementing 'heroes'.

6. I'm like a little kid.. i absolutely want this stuff now:D

7. Castle Clash is all about the heroes!

8. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

I Dont like Castle Clash Bc Of The Graphics I Tried For 2 Weeks And Got Bored

9. For that reason I'm not bothered about them unless they're all as good as each other in their own ways because in CC if you didn't have sertan heroes you just got left behind unles you spent a small fortune or were REALLY REALLY lucky!

10. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

They got update with Good Graphics i might try To Give it another shot

11. Well as long as it doesn't come down to having "that one sertan hero" that is so OP everyone wants him but only the lucky ones get him then I guess I'll look forward to seeing the heroes in a later update!

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  12. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

You Mean Legendary Pirates

13. Tim Martel

Tim Martel Crew

Everyone's gonna call them heroes "legendary pirate" is too long.

14. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

Well Im Going. To Call It By Its Name Legendary Pirates

15. Castle Clash is a good game but it's all about heroes and if you can't get a Pumpkin Duke or Cupid rolling gems you get left behind, this game is a nice change from that and I don't want to see it go down the same path as CC.

16. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

I hope Blackbeard is one of the legendary pirates:D haha

17. So is this still in the works or scraped? Oh I pick Calico jack the most famous real pirate flag ever ,Google it;) or find it on my avatar pic. You will know when you see it.:)

Why is this Not being talked about or hyped? Is this idea dead ? :(

@Edward Kenway @Kelani @Gangrene Beard @Bear @Christy , no news on this?

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
  18. Bear

Bear Commodore

I haven't seen anything new about this.

19. yeti

yeti Captain

I dont want it go down the same path as CoC either... Too much clamouring for content can lead to ill-considered additions and changes to game balance, which leads to later re calibration that causes discontent. If i want to play CoC, I'll play CoC

Kelani likes this.
  20. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Agreed. Heroes can be good if they're well-thought out, but if not, they can really upset the game. If Midoki is taking a long time with it, then I take that as a very good sign.

yeti and .Lord M€G/\T|2ON. like this.