Academy level 9

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Mannyik, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Mannyik

Mannyik Powder Monkey

How much BP needed to upgrade academy 9 ?

2. cmooneey

cmooneey First Mate

For some reason it doesn't require any BP.

Mannyik likes this.
  3. Mannyik

Mannyik Powder Monkey

Thanks dude !

cmooneey likes this.
  4. awbo

awbo Captain

Have you actually upgraded to PH10 yet, because I think we won't see the BP requirement until Academy is unlocked.

Ian and mlc like this.
  5. mlc

mlc Captain

Yeah it won't show until PH 10 is unlocked however I have seen these completed out there, someone must know. Hence why I'm bumping this :)

6. LYM

LYM Captain

No BP requires the or I didn't see it when I set mine off

7. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Wouldn't that be something? An academy bought through just grog. How easy and cheap. Doesn't look cool though. They just crushed it into a tiny snow globe. I wonder how everyone reacts to their odd shape. Catches my eye. Glad its free, but then it veers away from LYM's whole point, which is making the game harder and more of a challenge as you get to higher levels. How much grog?

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
  8. Lnds500

Lnds500 Powder Monkey

They have "fixed" this. Now it requires BPs as well. Anyone know how many?

9. cmooneey

cmooneey First Mate

Did they really change it? I have had my academy upgrading since yesterday and have had no decrease in BP.

10. Lnds500

Lnds500 Powder Monkey

They won't charge you. They should have left it as it was to be honest. Now everyone who wasn't lucky enough to start the upgrade is at a disadvantage.

11. cmooneey

cmooneey First Mate

I wouldn't mind paying up. I was a little bothered that it didn't appear to cost any BP. I agree with what @LYM was saying about it needing to be higher at this point in the game. It will only take 3 weeks for everyone to be maxed out again.

12. Jackal

Jackal Crew

I couldn't see anything yet

13. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

So how much bp is it? Lyndsey?

14. LYM

LYM Captain

i agree, but with over 300K BP sitting there i also would not mind paying the BP. The game is still far too easy to get max.

15. cmooneey

cmooneey First Mate

I thought academy 8 was going to be at least 50000-75000 BP... academy 9 should be 80000. However with the quality of the upgrades in academy 9 I would be rather upset if that was the case. Give us some range or something new... make the training take 12 days for HG to get a +1 range... giving the juggs a wall breaker special. Overall happy with PH10 update. At this rate everything will be done by the next update and we can just focus on defenses and the next levels of walls.

Did anyone else catch @Lynsey [Midoki] hinting at something involving plunder points for something other than rumbles? Are we looking at Guild Wars soon and how will Plunder Points play into it.

16. Lucky those who upgraded it before the bp cost was added....

17. LYM

LYM Captain

midoki got the gems from us for that mind.. ;)

Ian and cmooneey like this.
  18. Raider

Raider Powder Monkey

Still not fair how imma actually have to put bp rather than you guys that gemmed to get the same upgrade. Im hoping something is done to make this right and this situaution is addressed. It shouldnt only benefit those who gemmed their way for upgrades.
    It doesnt sit right with me that now im stuck paying a lot more for an upgrade than others did. Anyone else feels this way?

850arrr likes this.
  19. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

No. Most of those that gemmed the upgrade probably had enough BP to pay for it. They still had to upgrade the PH first. And after a month any lead advantage they may have gotten will be moot. Merry Christmas to them.

By the way, you can purchase BPs from the market if you so desire. And those heavy gemmers would have done so if needed.

Dog Breath likes this.
  20. Dog Breath

Dog Breath First Mate

I agree with Bou, Merry Christmas to them