Active Hope vs French Guild

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Ole Smokey 63, Sep 8, 2015.

1. I have a big concern for all guild out there we just had a rumble which I don't know how this happened and would like someone from Midoki to explain this to me [​IMG] we were up by 3,000BP in the last minute even thou I can't see how this member can get that BP with that many rumbles [​IMG]

Maverick likes this.
  2. Ok now this is the final score on their roster I did the math on everything I can't see how can u please answer me [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Ok so first of all is this something that's possible or is it a hack that every guild out there should keep an eye out for as u can see the our main concern is for all guilds out there I can't see how this player can get that kind of BP with that amount of rumbles his average is out of this world second why is he not on final roster and we were up by 3K in the last minute so how did this happen

4. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Le nul is a hacked account. No way can an account average 40BP per raid. Been lots of players manipulating the code lately.

5. I really feel bad about this and really would like an answer from Midoki if it was a hacked account from that guild that whole guild new about it I would like to know what Midoki plans to do about it I know we have lost before and will lose again we can accept that but 3,000BP in last minute there is no question about it it's a hack account and the 7 Days in plunder pirates got my attention from start I know a reinbersment for our so called lost is most likely will never happen a shame for a lot of our guild members r disappointed but what will they do about the guild ? Really a Midoki Employee please

6. Christy

Christy Commodore

I seriously hope this doesn't become an entire new rumble issue we all will have to deal with. I assume most would just give up completely on rumbles until the system couldn't be hacked. Sad :(

7. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

We're looking into this at the moment.

Malleus Pirata and Christy like this.
  8. We started another rumble but really it was up in the air I let everyone vote on it got to say it was close for us not to rumble anymore anyways Midoki should do something about this I mean it's obvious that it was a hack account and that the whole guild new about it also what's up with the rewards we all got robbed out of by last minute 3K BP by one member who's name did not show on the final rumble roster ? I know about dirty pirates but that is wild

9. It's sad to see but I bet if I was to go and ask the guilds involved in this rumble I would get the same reaction I get right now my stomach turns to see that Midoki lets this happen[​IMG] [​IMG] I just wanted to check something for the hell of it but I can say this is sad

10. Maverick

Maverick Crew

Today we match with your Active Hope guild and spot weird mini here.
    [​IMG]

semper fi have no building and still win many fight and get rumble scores.
    [​IMG]

What happen here?

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
    850arrr and Bootylicous like this.
  11. Hacking - what happens when you let Android users into the fray. Nothing against Android, but when the game was strictly iOS we didn't have these issues.

Christy likes this.
  12. Lynsey [Midoki]

The account is only a day old, the account was created the same day the Rumble started. It's possible that when you visited the island you saw an older, pre-tutorial snapshot of the island - we're currently looking into it.

13. When I took this snap, Semper Fi was 10 for 10. I'm not understanding how that is possible without crew/guildhall/pirate hall/tavern.
    [​IMG]via Imgflip Meme Maker

14. reCKlENSZ

reCKlENSZ Powder Monkey

Check it now...

[​IMG]

15. Lynsey [Midoki]

When you visit an island via profiles, you see a 'snapshot' of that player's island. Snapshots are versions of an island taken periodically, and whenever a player logs out. Therefore, the snapshot doesn't necessarily show what the island currently looks like. For example, if you moved your cannons around, then asked a guildie to take a look, there's a good chance they'll see your old layout, because the snapshot hasn't updated yet.

If a player has created a brand new account, the first snapshot would appear as above. It's feasible that they could finish the tutorial, build a Guild Hall, join a guild that then starts a Rumble (the matchmaking would be quite quick if the guild has a wide range of Pirate Hall levels) and leap straight into a Rumble and do a bunch of fights without logging off, and so the snapshot you'd see would be of their starting base.

So in a sense, the meme would true, except it would be 'Mini so new, server still has pre-tutorial snapshot of island'.

As I mentioned before though, it is being investigated just in case there is anything nefarious going on.

16. Thanks, Lynsey. Now it makes sense to me.

17. reCKlENSZ

reCKlENSZ Powder Monkey

thanks @Lynsey [Midoki] for clearing this up... but I think it is best to focus on the first concern here about French Guilde's le_nul .... hitting a 40bp per attack (literally) cannot happen most especially if you are below rank 100...

18. Maverick

Maverick Crew

Thanks Lynsey, this should be the cause.