Active Hope vs French Guild

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Ole Smokey 63, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Coals15

Coals15 Powder Monkey

The French guild got us last night as last night. I would hope midoki would do something about this sooner than later because this guilde and player will continue to turn people away from the game. I believe our guild, which came in second after the same player gained 2000+ bp in the last 15 minutes should receive awards of 1st place team. I will post pictures if needed and I am off the iPad

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  2. Coals15

Coals15 Powder Monkey

I would really like to have this fixed and receive the first place gems and such.. How many other guilds does this need to happen to? Stop the bleeding and take care of the people that have been tricked by this cheat[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Coals15

Coals15 Powder Monkey

I found another instance from a week ago where same French Guilde did the same thing, with a player by a different name. I can assume its the same person, just making a new account. Sharkbait is talking about not rumbling until this is fixed and this guild is abolished. [​IMG]

4. Coals15

Coals15 Powder Monkey

I would expect a response from Midoki soon, its not hard to see that someone has hacked the game

5. reCKlENSZ

reCKlENSZ Powder Monkey

@Lynsey [Midoki] .. this may be the second time le_nul from French Guilde is reported.... having 4763 bp with 64/66 win lose ratio means he is hitting around 74bp per battle.... don't you think that this is a good proof to do something about it... players are spending their time and wasting their gems just to win ... i think you need to stop investigating and start making legal actions.... or all guilds might stop rumbling or worse... just simply quit the game... i hope this issue will be resolved immediately... thank you...

6. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

He's already been banned.

Maverick and Skye like this.
  7. Skye

Skye Commodore

Are you guys keeping an eye on the log for other players that are receiving impossible BP gains from battles? I suspect if one did it that others might start as well.

Becker Redbeard likes this.
  8. RumDaddy

RumDaddy Crew

Gosh people, we're pirates! Arrr…why should we expect fair play and competition? Arrr! Get a mini, err never mind you already have one of those.

9. Becker Redbeard

Becker Redbeard First Mate

@Lynsey [Midoki] It may have happened again...
    A guild mate posted this as final screen shot of the winning guild's top scorers in Atari Generation's last rumble, ending today.
    The winning guild's total score was higher than the top player listed here multiplied by 50 so it appears we just saw another disappearing account earning fake BP.
    [​IMG]

10. Becker Redbeard

Becker Redbeard First Mate

Someone in guild has noted it could be from their current rumble?
    Looks like the usual green rumble completion banner behind the score banner on that screenshot, so shouldn't be their current rumble unless some programming bug.

11. yeti

yeti Captain

Yeah, the search function here is giving me no love, but it's defintely been mentioned before that the stats in the results page show a current rumble if one has been commenced at the point you view that screen.