Any tips for Pirate Hall 1+2 Battles?

Discussion in 'Battle Strategies' started by White Wyvern, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Tharamanthar

Tharamanthar Powder Monkey

will have to try an all gunners force and see what happens, may be the trick to getting over the last little hurdle im having with some of the AI bases!

2. SH302

SH302 Crew

Thanks for the tips guys, looks like I will be upgrading my gunners. Did you guys pick the all attack upgrades?

3. Tim Martel

Tim Martel Crew

I used all gunners until brutes level 3 then you should put some brutes in as well. Until you have the brutes I'd avoid any base that has a mortar unless the mortar is really exposed.

4. SH302

SH302 Crew

Thanks! I only have level one brutes and I haven't been using them much because they take up so much space

5. Ftyga

Ftyga Crew

I have only Lvl 3 Brutes even though i am in Top 100 in the World :/

6. omnipotence20

omnipotence20 Powder Monkey

I run a little bit different. I have a lvl 6 tavern and lvl 2 academy. I have my bucs maxed out and the stamina enhancement on my thieves and brutes. I will run a team of 8 brutes and then a 50/50 split of bucs/thieves. I deploy my brutes next to the enemy defenses to keep them distracted and then drop my thieves by the enemy supply caches and then my bucs by the other buildings. I hit the bucs speed boost and they will tear through everything. The thieves will target all the resources and the brutes keep the cannons and whatnot occupied long enough for the rest of the team to come in and clean up.

7. Tim Martel

Tim Martel Crew

Tavern 6 is pretty high I have no idea at that level. But why buccs over gunners if they're not tanking anything? Gunners are more damage, no?

8. omnipotence20

omnipotence20 Powder Monkey

50 pirates to do with as I please. #yar Bucs over gunners because of their toughness. Gunners just seem to die too easily. One or two mines or mortar shots and they're gone. Their damage is great if you can keep them alive. They have double the damage of a buc but almost half the health.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
  9. Syun

Syun Crew

Im getting my academy tom. so whats the final verdict to max? Buccs or gunns?

10. Cap'n Ironside

Cap'n Ironside Powder Monkey

Arrr DarkZero thanks matey! Just tried this strategy at my low level and it worked like a charm!

11. Commander Alex

Commander Alex Powder Monkey

I've been farming using 2 brutes and the rest gunners.

The brutes are kinda useless in small numbers when it comes to taking out buildings, but they will tank for days! Just send them in on opposite sides of a base and wait for the defenses to lock on to them then drop your gunners on the loot and sit back.