Anyone interested in a guild merge

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Booty isle, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

"420 pirates" has been around for over two years now. I have been capt for most of that time. While I still love this game and actively play it, our guild has lost many many players recently and are struggling to get new recruits fast enough. If this sounds like your guild and you want to revive it, please contact me so we can work out a merger. Anything and everything is on the table for the merger. We are currently at about 19 members. Our Main two desires are:

1) rumble often(we don't care about minimums)
    2) active players

850arrr and Tifosa like this.
  2. roycejames

roycejames Crew

Hey guys! We're in a similar situation to you I think. We've also seen many of our experienced and long serving players retire which has reduced our numbers considerably. Would you be willing to join another guild or are you only interested in players joining you?

Mobotts likes this.
  3. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

The long time and established guilds obviously want to keep the heritage going. We are certainly in that crowd. We want to keep our success going. With that being said, We are mostly interested in keeping our name or a joint venture(A new combined name).

Tifosa likes this.
  4. roycejames

roycejames Crew

I get that. Good luck guys. :)

5. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

I would say that Oh, Canada would be open to discussion, but we would also want to keep our name.

6. roycejames

roycejames Crew

'420 Canadian Wenches' it is then! lol

MorganFlint, Tifosa and WePillageYou like this.
  7. From an outsider's perspective, if you guys are needing to fill up your guild and need to merge, why not start fresh with a whole new name of one combined like "420 Wenches"?

8. Lol I mean to write a whole new name OR something like 420 Wenches as Royce also wrote

Mobotts likes this.
  9. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

The idea of wenching Canadians, or Canadian pressers was bad enough :eek: now add 420 into the mix !;)

10. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

Lol. I know many great guilds are struggling with new recruits right now. Max islands are dropping out and there is simply not enough to go around anymore. Which is why we are open to joining with any kind of guild. Even one with newer players. We just want the excitement back. We want players that are still excited about playing. Oh Canada and wench pressers are obviously great guilds and have had incredible success. It would be an honor to play along side either one of the two. im not power hungry and I have offered to give up my capt post to anyone in my guild who is willing to put forth the effort to bring 420 back to greatness again. With that being said if we joined a different crew, my crew would be giving up their name so we would like some kind of assurances in our new guild. So, I propose someone at 420 should get the capt position at the guild we join. Or vice versa. If a well established guild wants to join us I will give up capt to them.

Tifosa likes this.
  11. roycejames

roycejames Crew

So you're saying that if you joined WP, for instance, you would want to be Captain? What about a Quarter Master position, would you consider that?
    As for assurances, I think we could accommodate that.

Mobotts likes this.
  12. Hawkbeard

Hawkbeard First Mate

We are in the same boat we have had about 30 members for months, don't seem to get anymore these days. We are an active guild, perks always full etc. Looks like it's a sign of the times, lots of regular players leaving etc

13. Just shut it down and join our new guild called KOMODO.

14. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

We just had a Capt change at OC, soulvaccination is now Capt. He is establishing some new rules, that will hopefully help the guild grow in the future (we have had a few setbacks, and fallouts recently) so being Capt would be out of the picture. However we could almost guarantee two QM spots. Of interested pls pm me to discuss this further.

15. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

Wild Piggies have recently lost a couple of charter members due to real life or prolonged disinterest. I know it was bound to happen but it doesn't make it easy to fill those shoes.

16. Peg-Leg

Peg-Leg Crew

Sorry super, real life can be a drag. Also midoki really killed my interest in the game with their ridiculous all at once update.

As if Two levels and 25 more segments wasn't bad enough, they took away a bunch of my maxed Lps

Super-Nor likes this.
  17. awbo

awbo Captain

You know what would be good? If you could set guild size, say choose 15, 30 or 50, something like that. And only the same size guilds would rumble each other. That way there needn't always be this push push push to get 50 active players all the time.

Mad Max and WePillageYou like this.
  18. awbo

awbo Captain

I agree Peg, I think what I was looking for was 'different stuff', like a whole new play mode or something, rather than just this 'more of what you already have' mentality.

19. Mobotts

Mobotts Captain

Booty isle and flyingdoucheman like this.
  20. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

You guys are making this guild merging stuff difficult. Do it the pirate way. The captains of each merging team get together and have a ten attack duel. Whoever scores the highest gets to be captain of the new guild. The guilds pick their ten top (or however many) players to engage in a ten attack rumble vs each other. The highest scoring guild gets to pick the name. Problem solved.

Can Uncle Spongee help with anything else? :p