Anyone interested in a guild merge

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Booty isle, Sep 1, 2016.

1. roycejames

roycejames Crew

I'm happy with that, but I think Cap't Mobotts would crack under the pressure! lol :confused:

Mobotts likes this.
  2. Mobotts

Mobotts Captain

Haha @roycejames is probably right I'm better at the diplomacy and leadership portion, that's why I'd send my secretary of defense, Royce, out to do the fighting

Booty isle and roycejames like this.
  3. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

Oh come on, we all know u r a fearless, ruthless fighter mo!

Mobotts likes this.
  4. awbo

awbo Captain

Or have a rotating captaincy between all 3 of you.

5. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

How about just one on one. Capt vs capt... lets keep it real simple. ;)

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
    Mobotts and WePillageYou like this.
  6. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

Sounds like negotiations are in order. We are all having to adjust to the new world. Coming up on my two year PP anniversary , I wish you all good luck.

Mobotts likes this.
  7. Mobotts

Mobotts Captain

Shhh don't give away my secret!! They all need to think I'm a weak little girl

flyingdoucheman likes this.
  8. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

*in a whisper* oh, sorry mo, ur secret is safe with me

roycejames and Mobotts like this.
  9. BBBD3000

BBBD3000 Powder Monkey

This described my guild perfectly - United Pirates

10. K.K.Lassig

K.K.Lassig Crew

British BULLDOGS in the same boat, I'm so sim pathetic we should talk my top 15 are really great but are to stubborn to give up good luck guys I feel ya

11. Tiger Lilly

Tiger Lilly Captain

@FlyingDoucheman thanks for the advice.

Hello fellow pirates/players! If your seeking to merge or just need a fresh start with a new guild!! We have started a new guild Blacktooth Grins and we are seeking active players who enjoy chatting, plundering, rumbling hard when necessary with no pressure of using gems. But most importantly we want our members to have fun, help each other learn and grow as a guild. :):p If interested check our thread in the recruitment section on the PP forum or email us: www.theblacktoothgrins@icloud.com or pinkunicorn52168@yahoo.com

flyingdoucheman likes this.
  12. I Am a fairly new Captain, and I have been around awhile. I have to say I think the turn is not for the worst. I think smaller is better. Big enough to have all the perks funded, but small enough to have better match ups in rumbles. 25 or less and the match ups r way easier IMO.

Sea Patriot likes this.
  13. Sharky

Sharky Powder Monkey

hi,

How you guys found the guild to merge.
    I have read up on the thread, come over to Singapore Raiders to discuss. Will be willing to let you be the Captain for your assurance.