Bad Piggies are giving away US$100!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Ashraman, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

See our recruitment thread in this forum for more details.

2. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

Bad Piggies is preparing for another trophy push. This time, we will end our push in the top five and, we hope, the top three.

Two members of Bad Piggies have generously agreed to award the guild member(s?) with the highest rating at the end of the push a combined total of US$50! If you meet our criteria, join today for a chance at this awesome cash prize!

Payment will be made via PayPal or other medium that is mutually convenient.

3. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

This offer remains open, but it is for our next push only, and that will happen soon.

If you are an elite pirate, join us today for a chance at REAL loot! See our recruitment thread for current requirements.

(No spot open? No problem! Simply message me here and I will make room for you if you have the right stuff.)

4. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

The offer has been increased to a total of US$100. 50 will go to the member with the highest rating at the end of the push, and the other 50 will be awarded randomly by lottery, with the pool of potential winners restricted to those who end the push at 650+.

Would Sinister Souls do this for their members? Not likely.

Would the guild that cannot spell do this? Nope.

Those Chinese guilds? No way.

If you meet our requirements (see recruitment thread), join us and wallow in glory!

Tex likes this.
  5. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

We will be creating room for new members on the 5th. If you have an awesome PH7 base, join us for a shot at the REAL loot described above!

6. Luqman

Luqman Crew

Your going to hurt @The Fish Eyed Pirate feelings.lol

7. TBird

TBird Captain

We spend our money on booze....
    Think there may be a connection to our spellin'

Good luck to your pushers...
    What's the last day? Maybe I should come over for a week :)

# Johnny Doe # likes this.
  8. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

Tim,

We would welcome you! The last day is a trade secret, but we start the 5th. A few of our lazier crew members will be drawn and quartered that morning, so we will have room for you.

9. Shark Bait

Shark Bait First Mate

I think I might join you guys. Got room for one more? If you have a guy that needs a spot to hang out and farm for a week or two while I take their spot for my visit, I can put him up in our guild for a short period.

10. Shark Bait

Shark Bait First Mate

Ok, I am guildless and waiting for a spot. Don't make me join We R Piates :D. Rank is currently at 666 (it is a little low because I have been experimenting with defenses).

11. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

Ok, hold on please

12. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

I just opened a spot for you

13. TBird

TBird Captain

Sounds like the start of an all star team...
    Did that a few times in Friendly Fire...
    That made for a fun 2 week push
    Hmmmmm
    Very tempting

14. Shark Bait

Shark Bait First Mate

Come on over Tim, always fun to meet new people. Otherwise, I'll see you guys in a few weeks. Going to bum around for a while, see if I can get some free meals. Tried to start a mutiny here upon my arrival, but the other new guys weren't up to the challenge. Bunch of cowards in this game I tell ya! :D

15. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

We welcome temporary help! But please do note that to be eligible for either prize, you must make a good faith effort during the push to maximize your rating. Sitting at the same rating the entire push is definitely not a good faith effort.

16. I like your guild spirit, thumbs up. And Sinister Souls will be watching you.
    Good luck to you brothers!

Ashraman, Tex and # Johnny Doe # like this.
  17. Tex

Tex Commodore

That's a nice compliment coming from a well respected member of the Forum.
    I raise my grog to you and the Sinister Soul's crew! :)

18. You and your crew are very well under way to take over the 6th position for We R. We would like to see that, they usually try very hard to get their place back. Should be spectacular!

19. Tex

Tex Commodore

Here we come Top 5! Oink! Oink!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

@The Fish Eyed Pirate

I attempted to drop in for that tea you had promised as we sailed past you, but it seems outsiders are no longer welcome in your hold. But I'll be happy to receive it here. Only the good stuff, now! Spiked is fine.