BP shortage is WORSE THAN EVER

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ultimate Sea Dog, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Midoki, oh midoki, how can you say that getting 10BP from a 4* BIGGER FISH is fair?

@all- how to get BP???

2. Shonda La

Shonda La First Mate

Same way you always have. Raid and fish. I get a ton of bp from various monsters and chests.

3. Ultimate Sea Dog

Thanks!

But I've been getting more Bp from raids than fishes...:(

4. Shonda La

Shonda La First Mate

Well then try different monsters. Bp is definitely not even close to being bad, especially compared to what it once was.

5. Ultimate Sea Dog

Really? i thought we used to have 2K BP from fishes...

6. Ultimate Sea Dog

by the way, I've been farming battered chests and they pay out better...?

7. Shonda La

Shonda La First Mate

Yeah, and you can clear at least that from chests and more. Just keep fishing and don't think that what you got from a monster/ship/fish once is what you'll always get.

Ultimate Sea Dog likes this.
  8. Ultimate Sea Dog

OK! Off to the map now!

9. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Sorry but BP is noting like it was before, I was getting 2,000 BP per day before this update, I now have gotten only 5,000 in over a week. Serpent & Fish payout has been halved.

850arrr and SaK like this.
  10. SaK

SaK First Mate

+1 agreed

I can show all lots of 2000bp got from bigger fishes in a row everyday
    Now it's rarest of rare

11. bucket

bucket First Mate

Biggest problem is you are now getting tons of ep instead of bp. Defeated on big fish at W-0 got 1500 ep 700 bp and three copper. I wish the ep and bp were switched and that would have been brilliant. The fish and chests are now more focused on ep, gold, and grog than bp for some reason. Bp is still obtainable but not a frequent as it used to be. I can get more through particapting in and winning rumbles than exploring for bp now. The one monster though that I have had the best luck with is the 4 and 5 star serpent. Always get around 500-700 bp and 3-4 red garnets for annabelle.

12. Ultimate Sea Dog

13. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Wow that's strange, my max star Serpent isn't paying out half what he used to, before this update I hit that Serpent every single day for BP, I was making 2,000 BP per day hitting it & my Stripe Fish both on the same path, I would force quit the app & both would re-spawn in the same area. I would frequently get 1,500 from my Serpent, most I've gotten now is 500, usually 300 & 1 or 2 Red Garnets.

14. Ouija Master

Ouija Master Powder Monkey

Like said, farming loads of one star monsters for battered chests can rack up a load of bp fast. Those 2k payouts were pretty scarce before anyway. I think is possible to get more now

15. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Let's (NOT) forget how bad EP's are as well. They are used by some critical perks, i.e., training ground and pirate catcher. Like I mentioned in a prior post... It can cost you 4K EP daily if you like to fund 25% to both perks at TG L2 and PC L4. I'm not seeing much more then 1.7K from one 20 plus hour voyage.

Can anyone offer advice to better this?

TiGeR

16. awbo

awbo Captain

Don't forget errands...;)

Ian likes this.
  17. SaK

SaK First Mate

lol...who goes for errands?
    Don't remember I went for them in a few months...I hate those rewards from miser Midoki. Just waste of time...forgot how to spell it even...lol

18. John56

John56 First Mate

I rack up a lot of BP and EP doing those silly Errands; the short ones are something to do while I am on for a raiding session, and I save the longer ones for when I will be offline for a while or sleeping. It isn't enough to make up the deficit Tiger Claw is experiencing, but for a newer Pirate like me, they are a huge help.

19. Bear

Bear Commodore

I've been casually tracking BP since not long after the LP update. BP gained from exploration and chests is actually slightly better than it used to be from just fishing alone. The problem is that the demand for BP has increased drastically.

Rachael likes this.
  20. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

There's no way it's more than before the update, I was getting around 2k BP per day hitting my Serpent & Stripe Fish, I've only made 5k BP in nearly 2 weeks, plus what I've used on LP, which isn't a lot since most of my LP are lvl5, with Annabelle lvl4.

Tiger Claw and 850arrr like this.