BRITISH BULLDOGS

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Captain Hakjka, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

And merging it with the other British Bulldogs recruitment post!

2. Pantani

Pantani Powder Monkey

Thanks for having me aboard - looking forward to the next Rumble...

dragon's lair likes this.
  3. dragon's lair

dragon's lair Powder Monkey

Thanks Lynsey, is it possible to delete my entire
    Great to have you on board Pantani

4. Mr. Brown

Mr. Brown Crew

Oops, thanks for helping out Lynsey. Whoever said pirates can't be altruistic never met Lynsey.

Morgan Ford likes this.
  5. dragon's lair

Recruiting ACTIVE pirates who love a weekly rumble!! 24/7 perks & eager donations of guild pirates!!

6. dragon's lair

Guess it's a British thing... To be polite & well mannered!!

7. psechi

psechi Powder Monkey

British Bulldogs! The MOST polite and well mannered slaughtering scourges of the seven seas!

dragon*fly likes this.
  8. SvenGhoolie

SvenGhoolie Powder Monkey

Sven the ghoul here again! I recently left the game for a spell to catch up on RL and when I came back i sailed the seas with many different guilds. But one Kept calling my name, The British Bulldogs. Great team awesome captain and some serious rumblers. If you are active and wanna play and chat, as it was meant to be played... Our guild is for you! Come check us out, you'll be glad you did. A true home for a wandering scallywag.

dragon*fly likes this.
  9. dragon*fly

dragon*fly Powder Monkey

Hi!
    A lot has happened with our guild since the last entry. We're a rumble guild and have a monthly cup for honour and glory. We are, as always, chatty, active, fun and great. All perks are running 24/7, and we donate like crazy.

We also have got a really nice web page where we can show off our amazing guild. Check out British Bulldogs!

We have a few spots open to daily committed players with PH lv 7 and up. Apply in game or in Line.
    In Line, search for Psechi or dragonflyisland.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  10. dragon*fly

dragon*fly Powder Monkey

Friday is our big rumble day. If you want to rumble with the best guild ever, just apply to join! We want active and chatty players. We can offer 24/7 funded perks, rapid donations and a friendly atmosphere. We have room for both gemmers and non-gemmers...
    Do you have a ph lv 7 or higher? Join!

11. Hawkbeard

Hawkbeard First Mate

How are you in British Bulldogs doing for recruits? Here at British pirates, we are stuck at half a guild (due to inactive players etc) seem to be hard job finding decent new people.

dragon*fly likes this.
  12. dragon*fly

dragon*fly Powder Monkey

We have got a few new good pirates )) but still got room for more active players.

13. psechi

psechi Powder Monkey

Well, as I've inherited the helm for a spell, British Bulldogs has weathered stormy seas! But amazingly, our core crew is resilient and out to have serious fun. If you are looking to get in a fighting guild, where we challenge ourselves and each other, check BB out. We take PH 7 and up, and have a good mix of free players and gemmers.

Come visit before I finish all the rum Hak left in captains quarters...