Bug with gunners?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MAze, Jun 1, 2015.

1. MAze

MAze Powder Monkey

I'm PH8 and PR 600+, and I got a 100% lost to a guy using 14 gunners. At first, I just thought that was something wrong with the replay, but I'm not the only victim, there were others got their bases eradicated by a couple of gunners.
    Here are some info about the potential cheater:
    Name: TheAdmin
    Guild: Plank Riders
    PH7 and PR 855

2. Burnz

Burnz Captain

So that is how he is rising up in the ranks.

3. Bear

Bear Commodore

@MAze contact support from the in-game settings. They can look into your attacks and verify this. It may help them figure out whatever the bug is.

4. Bear

Bear Commodore

Just want to add that he made the leader boards with a ph 6. And just recently upgraded. And has only an Academy lvl 4. Though he is upgrading it at the moment. And he doesn't even have a ground pounder.

I'm not saying he has cheated, but the evidence is certainly not in his favor at the moment.

I'd love an explanation from @TheAdmin or some verification from midoki as to whether the claims in this thread are true.

I know some people don't think exploitation of bugs is cheating, but many of the community here do.

5. hidyhorum

hidyhorum Crew

I would love to hear the explanation also.
    In my personal push as a PH6, I am struggling around 400 with guild donated troops. Sometimes PH8 maxed troops donated.

Blueberry likes this.
  6. TheAdmin

TheAdmin Crew

It just takes hard work, determination, and and a "yes I can" attitude. Something any true pirate, ninja or admin can master... (or a slight combination of the three).
    I hope this will motivate everyone to get out there and plunder like a warrior! Go team!

...oh and drink coffee! =D

7. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Hard work, determination, and a "yes I can cheat" attitude.

yeti and Tikigirl like this.
  8. Fang

Fang First Mate

innocent until proven guilty.

9. TheAdmin

TheAdmin Crew

You forgot the coffee!

10. Arr

Arr Captain

If you have the time, @MAze, record the replay (google should help), post to youtube then post back here. Leveling a PH8 with 14 gunners should be impossible!

11. hidyhorum

hidyhorum Crew

If you have an android device with Lollipop 5.0, you can use AZ Screen Recorder. Free and easy.

12. Bear

Bear Commodore

Yup. It's what I use

13. TheAdmin

TheAdmin Crew

I normally use 10... but that's cutting it close.

Id like to watch too! When did this happen @MAze?

I use src pro to record and it works pretty good too but hard to find these days...

Resarf likes this.
  14. Juggernaut

Juggernaut First Mate

It's funny how your recruiting line says rooted users specially welcome, lol, you need a rooted Android device to use the hacking tool, hahaha

Salty Snack likes this.
  15. TheAdmin

TheAdmin Crew

*especially

and I agree with the last part of your statement - hahaha

16. yeti

yeti Captain

100% with 14 low level gunners against a PH8? If that's verified, ready for sentencing...

17. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

I'm the Captain of my guild (come korean) and also my guild member has also reported same issue about the potential cheater @TheAdmin, saying that with only few gunners, he has been lost by 100% damage,

and strangely the replay video can't be shared..

TheAdmin likes this.
  18. Fang

Fang First Mate

That definitely does not sound good....hope it gets resolved. Yes, if verified, sentencing shall commence!

19. MAze

MAze Powder Monkey

I'm not an android user, but I could post some screenshots here.
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

20. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Sentencing has commenced, the Eye of Sauron has cast judgement.

TBird, War Koala, TheAdmin and 2 others like this.