Bunkers Not Attacking WD.

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by sd619, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Unfortunately we have no control over Apple's submission process!

Good news is that the hotfix should be out today.

HunterToan likes this.
  2. Resarf

Resarf Captain

If it was detected right after submission, exactly as you say they should have cancelled that submission and submitted again. Or leave that and submit again immediately, would have meant a bug fix in a couple days rather than weeks. But it seems they waited for the other to be approved before submitting again.

3. LYM

LYM Captain

have to agree @Resarf , my guess is that midiko make money from some bugs so no rush to get things fixed. Or are we going to get a refund on gems spend trying to maintain a rank and not being able to defend due to the bug

4. diddly-squat

diddly-squat Powder Monkey

fix is in... WD is back to normal

5. Resarf

Resarf Captain

Well it was very easy to rank up with this bug I know many many who got max rank with this bug hard to loose

6. Ian

Ian Commodore

Agree; with a bug like that, that was so much a game changer.. One needed to work positively with what they had. Members could have:
    1. farmed tirelessly to finish walls (like I did) hitting anything that had resources with loads of gunners and a WD or 2 (very cost effective)
    2. attempted an unsustainable 'rank push' to achieve a personal best, knowing once it's fixed they will end up dropping
    3. forget about holding rank and just go with the game knowing they will come back after it's fixed

Ultimate Sea Dog likes this.
  7. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Normal my butt, he's just as dumb as he was, hugging Juggs to death and wandering all over the place. For the love of all that is holy, please return him to the original AI already :mad::mad::mad:

We have numerous threads and posts asking for him to be fixed and he's still the same, arrrgggg.