Button to Sort roster by last active date

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by Bear, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Bear

Bear Commodore

I would like a button on the guild roster that sorts members by their last active date. Most recently active on top and least active on bottom.

ElGordo likes this.
  2. Bear what's this? Are you getting lazy? ;)

3. Bear

Bear Commodore

That means you love it right?

4. You bet :D

Bear likes this.
  5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Lol - I love this too. Do you guys think @Kelani is missing his spreadsheets or still filling them out to look for discrepancies?

Captain Harlock and Bear like this.
  6. Bear

Bear Commodore

Definitely still filling then out.

7. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

You better believe I'm still maintaining it. Even with last active, I can still track who camps below 100, what PH level everyone is at, which perks they've built, if they go inactive for 3-4 day stretches, average rank, and where everybody is from :) Oh, there's also a sheet where kicked members go, so we know not to let them back in :)

Bear and Captain Harlock like this.
  8. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

You guys tell me, what Captain wouldn't like to have this info at their fingertips? (Personal stuff blurred for obvious reasons)

[​IMG]

9. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

That's kinda creepy.

Gangrene Beard and Salty Snack like this.
  10. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

No it's not! :( That's all public game data from the guild roster, viewing their town, and dates entered when they join. All of it has a purpose, even the locations. (which are volunteered in chat, or based on their flag. It's never requested or required from anyone) Those are for making sure perks don't go unfunded because nobody will be awake when it needs it. They're also good for planning promotions, so you can have crew chat coverage 24x7. The only remotely creepy stuff is the blurred out stuff (preferred chat nicknames, Midoki forum usernames, and who's married/related to/referred by another player in the guild) :p Not that they do it, but the entire guild has access to update the sheet. If there's anything they don't want in there, it's removed.

Creepy would be unrelated stuff like home phone numbers and daily itineraries. :confused:

11. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Ummmmm. Yeah. Creepy.

Kelani likes this.
  12. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Well, merry christmas and to hell with both of you, then :p

Captain Monkey and Salty Snack like this.
  13. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Actually, this unprovoked attack has offended me and my guild (not really), so in a day or two, we'll show you guys what a really creepy spreadsheet looks like :)

14. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Please, please don't pull out the Shonda files.

Kelani likes this.
  15. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

lol. Don't worry. :) Those are for @Shonda La and my eyes only. (Yes, she's seen her file).

No... This spreadsheet will be more dedicated to all my pals here on the forums :cool:

16. Shonda La

Shonda La First Mate

I think kelani is the only one offended by this thread, ftr. :)

Kelani and Bear like this.
  17. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I too thought creepy, and then it hit me; @Kelani do you have a forum spreadsheet of all of us?

Bear likes this.
  18. Bear

Bear Commodore

On one level it's creepy. But on another level, professional business people keep this kind of info on clients and customers. It helps them be more personal without actually having to get to know a person.

19. Bear

Bear Commodore

As a general rule. Here at Atarigeneration We are against the collection of personal data.

20. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Personally I abhor the personal collection of personal data of persons by persons who would gather said info for personal gain or for the illusion allusions of a personal connection by persons.

MorganFlint, Tikigirl and Bear like this.