Ching Shih

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nomi7409, Jan 1, 2016.

1. nomi7409

nomi7409 Crew

Thanks for the awesome trade ship on which ching shih is onboard. I really want to have her, dont have any space and saving hard earned BP to upgrade academy. Although i started upgrading my fort, but the time it will finish, trade ship will be gone. Is there any possibility that ching shih will return in upcoming trade ships or i ma outa luck?

2. Marmaladesix

Marmaladesix First Mate

They all make the rounds and will be back again at some point, some just come back more often than others.

Bou Regreg likes this.
  3. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

@nomi7409 there is always the option of using gems to speed construction along...and support Midoki in the process.

4. nomi7409

nomi7409 Crew

Yeah there always is. But saving gems for 4th worker as i am about to upgrade to PH 8. Is she available only as christmas present or will be available later?

5. Marmaladesix

Marmaladesix First Mate

She will come back, but it may take a while. She's one of the rarer legendaries so it could be several weeks. You never know.

6. nomi7409

nomi7409 Crew

Ok thanks mqte.

7. nomi7409

nomi7409 Crew

I mean mate :)

8. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

I was honestly more pumped about Black Bart, since I didn't have him. Ching Shih is my favourite. Give her a try, and fall in love. Gets better as she goes, of course. Really a good one that helps take out defenses, and invade a base. Also is fun to see everyone turn red.

9. nomi7409

nomi7409 Crew

Haha dude. You made me want her more. I have no space in fort :(

10. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

That Fort is incomplete without her. Literally. Sadie is also nice. Although I mainly use Ching (Cuz she's bling!) and Mack. Mine aren't very high in level, but still get the job done.

11. nomi7409

nomi7409 Crew

That means i gotta spend the gems. I was kinda saving them for 4th builder. Ok then i will go fof it man. I am assure i would love her and take care for her. :D

12. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

I think that both this week were quite rare. Not many had Bart, and Ching was rare herself. I don't have any stats to back it up, however. It was a nice New Year present from Midoki! Along with Sadie being fixed..

13. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Try to be patient. She will come back. However, if you want her now, it is your choice. I would have to go with the builder, tough to progress further into the game without it.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
    Ian likes this.
  14. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

Ching is my go to LP! But it is tough to choose between Ching and the fourth builder. Builders are the most important thing in this game.

Ian and Skillzone10 like this.
  15. Marmaladesix

Marmaladesix First Mate

I agree with @Bou Regreg. Get the 4th builder. You'll save yourself a lot of headaches that way. She will be back.

Ian and Skillzone10 like this.
  16. Ian

Ian Commodore

I agree with @Skillzone10 & @Bou Regreg Ching will return be patient concentrate on your builders and your upgrades.

Skillzone10 likes this.
  17. Skye

Skye Commodore

When a rare LP has a chance to be on the ship, it has a 10% chance of appearing, and she doesn't always seem to be a possibility every week.

I'd go with Ching over the builder. You can get 1k gems again for free pretty easily, but Ching might not be back for months. Yes that extra builder is very nice, but you can buy it at any point.

You can get 20 gems per day for free sailing if you follow my gem-farming guide, and there are plenty of free gems available for quests

HornyQuokka likes this.
  18. nomi7409

nomi7409 Crew

Everybody thanks for the suggestions. Much appreciated. I think i will go with Ching. @Skye i am thinking the same. I still have to explore 100% of western sea at 80%. I can get a 1000 gems by simply do 100% exploration. But what about BP? Any tips? After the update the big/bigger fishes seldom give BP and that too very minor to have an effect.

19. Marmaladesix

Marmaladesix First Mate

I've found some of the ships (Royal Navy mostly) are a pretty good source for BP, and the chests add up quickly too. And keep doing errands. Good luck!

20. nomi7409

nomi7409 Crew

Those in eastern seas?