[DISBANDED] Plunder Pirates Groupme

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bear, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Bear

Bear Commodore

Yeah. Just know that if you start it, you cannot leave it without deleting the group

2. Skye

Skye Commodore

If someone starts a new one I'd gladly join :)

3. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

4. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

You, sir, are an optimist.

5. Bear

Bear Commodore

6. Tex

Tex Commodore

Bump. Stop by the group and read my stupid pirate joke. :D

7. Tex

Tex Commodore

Yar har fiddle ee dee! if ya want to be in on the jokes better join the group. :p

8. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

Like the previous groupme chat, the new one also ended up dead and silent for days on end. I think it's a GroupMe problem as they don't have a native desktop client. I moved my guild's chat to LINE and activity went up dramatically. I am not going to use GroupMe anymore so I disbanded this chat, as GroupMe also does not allow a room to be transferred to another person. It also doesn't support blocking somebody and is limited to 50 people in a room.

As many guilds use LINE for their private chats, I am thinking about forming a recruitment room where one representative for each interested guild can connect with any seeking applicants.

But if you need more PP chat than your guild's chat provides, it's probably time to find a better guild. :)