Do the ARRR look any different when not armed?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Captain Ironfist, May 30, 2018.

1. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

I don’t get many attackers that use Aeros or even raiders now :( I didn’t know Bart gets shot at by ARRRs? I’ve seen Mack take one in the rear while in the air though.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  2. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Yes, I rarely use Bart to attack because of that. Yes Mack too and I’ve heard Caesar, though I haven’t noticed it with Caesar.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  3. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

[​IMG]
    Sorry it’s so big, but here is a screenshot of arrr rearming while PH is being upgraded.

Intimidator and 850arrr like this.
  4. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Can u make it bigger I couldn’t see it lol? Thanks! And I edited my earlier post. Aeros should have said Arrrs. Oopsie

5. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

Lynsey, did you ever get an answer on this? I even attacked an island today with one active and one inactive ARRR......no visual difference I could see.

6. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

It's very, very subtle (too subtle!) - the angle of the barrels is slightly different. As an aeronaut fan myself, I'm hoping we can get the two different states a bit more obvious at some point!

Black-ish Beard likes this.
  7. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Happy to exchange the info for gems :D kidding. Hint: they are active if both are pointing off to the right of skull cave. Merry Christmas!
    (Disclaimer: there appear to be a few exceptions, so have a backup plan).

Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
    Black-ish Beard and 850arrr like this.