Donating Comunal Pirates to guild Hall

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by Bear, Oct 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bear

Bear Commodore

Yeah. And increase the number by increments of 3 or 5 each level

2. Mark'sha

Mark'sha Powder Monkey

i don't think so.
    it will reward those guild which have a good strategy and are cooperative.
    can be fun

3. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew

It would be a good way to increase guildhall level and track guild mates. Is there a big danger of guilds made up of ppls second accounts. I would vote for donating 1 slots per ppl and random allocation each day to a crew member, FM or Capt. One person benefits a day from 100 + slots.

4. Bear

Bear Commodore

I don't really like that twist. I'd prefer each member be able to withdraw a certain number each day.

5. Bear

Bear Commodore

Let our pirates
    He makes a good point about people having too many pirates to defend an island, but I still think the limiting the number of Pirates to a small lvl. The way I suggested it someone with a lvl 5 pirate ship could have 15 pirates to attack or defend with. It seems unfair but remember that people are getting troops to attack as well as defend. So it helps the attacker an defender.

6. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

7. Smelly_Vile

Smelly_Vile First Mate

Awesome! :D

You reminded me... how many pirates can a guild member recruit/invite from the Communal Pool of pirates, for whatever purpose said guild member has? What factors affect this?

8. Bear

Bear Commodore

I had recommended 3-5 to start off. Then increase by 3 with each ship level.

9. Christy

Christy Commodore

Woo Hoo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.