Electric Walls

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by Crazie, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Crazie

Crazie Powder Monkey

These would deal damage to the troops that try to break through the walls. You would first have to build a grog generator that is used to power the walls. You put so much grog into it and it powers the fence for a day. The generator could be upgraded to increase the damage dealt. What do you think?

2. Crazie

Crazie Powder Monkey

Ok second thought maybe the generator should run off of gold it seems like there is a lot of items that use grog

Christy likes this.
  3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

So it's like a trap that you'd have to keep paying towards?

Crazie likes this.
  4. Crazie

Crazie Powder Monkey

well now that you mention it I think it would prolly be a good idea for a new guild perk building. Everyone could donate a percentage to the perk and it activates for 1 day. The building itself could be upgraded to make it stronger for the individual players.

Christy and Gangrene Beard like this.
  5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Interesting concept

Crazie likes this.
  6. Crazie

Crazie Powder Monkey

Thanks. Still a bit of a work in progress but ultimely up to MIDOKI. I think it would be best as a perk building but it could probably work as a trap that you recharge also.

7. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

How about if once a day you could place it around 1 building, any size? It would function as a defense boost

Captain Hakjka likes this.
  8. The idea of having it as a 4th guild perk to electrify all walls sounds like a great idea to me. I'm picturing how funny watching a group of Brutes go through a gauntlet of electrified walls would be lol!

9. Crazie

Crazie Powder Monkey

Yeah I think it would work best as a guild perk. Would love to see this in action.

10. Bear

Bear Commodore

I'm not too sure how well this would work... I wouldn't mind if it was a trap, that say looked like a wall, but when attacked dealt X amount of shock damage (even splash damage to an area around it), but I don't like the idea of all walls being electric. in a pirate game. It just doesn't fit in my mind.

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  11. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

It's voodoo magic lightning?

Crazie likes this.
  12. Bear

Bear Commodore

We could have the walls dump molten tar on attackers. That would be great. And realistic. Then you can pay to refill the tar. Also limit it to one "tar dump" per wall space.

13. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

Electricity on a pirate island? BLASHEMPY!

(It could be voodoo powered though)

Crazie, Christy and Gangrene Beard like this.
  14. zzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzz Powder Monkey

nice! i think electricity could stun the enemy, and perhaps you can create poisonous wall too that could consume enemy life

15. Add lasers on top of the Pirate Hall. ZAP ZAP PFIEWWW WOP WOP WOP :rolleyes:

kEnNeth0510 and Pirate! like this.
  16. zzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzz Powder Monkey

for me electric too CoC-ish, pirates must have their own concept

17. Christy

Christy Commodore

How about some barbed wire fences that the pirated can get hung up on? Come on!! Our islands don't even have indoor plumbing (hence the outhouses) finding it hard to believe he can have electric fences without indoor plumbing! And by the way.......those outhouses are mighty cold in all this snow :eek:

Bear likes this.
  18. Christy

Christy Commodore

Can I have an electric heater for my outhouse :D

Kelani, Bear and Captain Monkey like this.
  19. Crazie

Crazie Powder Monkey

Voodoo lightning powered walls or poisonous walls then to fit the whole pirate theme.

20. Pirate!

Pirate! Crew

What if the unit who destroyed the wall got put in the gallows and held for 5 sec? It would be an additional trap related to walls while not being anachronistic! That hold time would be plenty of time to do a good amount of damage (rotten food anyone?) .