Electric Walls

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by Crazie, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

I'm thinking "First and Foremost" is getting you to a doctor ASAP. From the looks of your Avatar you lost some serious sleep or worse..

I like the your "electrified jolt" idea. The animation possibilities alone would make it great.

TiGeR

Crazie likes this.
  2. Landon

Landon First Mate

That cold toilet seat tho... :eek:

3. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Well, we do have interior lighting at night and a plethora of Xmas lights. Seems there's voltage to spare.

Kelani likes this.
  4. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Don't forget the sweet servos on the Pirate Catcher. With all that anachronistic technology, I wonder why my Pirates aren't driving Bentleys

Captain Hakjka likes this.
  5. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

You need to plunder more @Kelani my pirates have just funded the next space mission! ;)

I really like the idea of one building having a stun element to it (i.e. Whatever troup hits it gets stunned irrespective or range or tank unit) making it a very tactical defense boost.

We already have mason as wall defense guild perk so less keen on idea for all walls to be affected making this a new guild funded perk when i consider other ideas a ive seen. Perhaps a future upgrade to mason and voodoo hall so using existing perks - however my +1 goes to one building

Kelani likes this.
  6. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Plunder more?! I stay signed in all day, and plunder as often as the game lets me (every 90 mins, currently). :)

Captain Hakjka likes this.
  7. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

@Kelani, Bentley V Space Mission joke went well not lol

I wonder what Midoki answer will be to add more content between recruitment and long build times! I hope they have a answer!

Kelani likes this.
  8. Spiky walls would make more sense, we aren't space pirates

9. zzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzz Powder Monkey

yes, we for me lightning too futuristic, spiky with poisonous will make a sense right?

10. Crazie

Crazie Powder Monkey

Seems like the fire wall was the way to make this happen to keep it pirate themed. Interesting to see this in action

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  11. Jolo

Jolo Crew

We have a Flame Gate

12. Christy

Christy Commodore

It's an old thread. We didn't have the flame gates back then :)

Crazie likes this.
  13. Bob the Builder

Bob the Builder Powder Monkey

How about put cannons on the walls. Electric walls, seem so similar to the Flame Gate.