Event reward tweaks - whaddya want?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lynsey [Midoki], Aug 20, 2020.

?

What's the best event reward?

1. Legendary Outfits

2. Legendary Pirate upgrade materials

3. Grog

4. Gold

5. BP

6. EP

7. Gems

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Capt. Overkill

Capt. Overkill Powder Monkey

What's a maxed out player? For those of us who think it ludicrous to spend money on a dying game it's grind until you die to meet the stupidly high prices of upgrades.....

No updates to the game, just ph's as per usual.....

What, you don't like the pointless outfits? Shame, lol

Yep, abandoned........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

They could just reduce the cost of bp/ep for upgrades.........................

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2020
    Unique Rebel likes this.
  2. Bilbrey

Bilbrey Powder Monkey

I've been a player since the start. Plunder Pirates has continued to be a fun diversion.
    But Plunder Pirates seems to be in a rut. I'd like to see some mechanisms introduced to 'shake up' the game a bit.

Perhaps a way to convert some gold to grog, or grog to gold.

Anyway, I've enjoyed playing Plunder Pirates, so thanks!

Sea Patriot and Unique Rebel like this.
  3. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Tavern Pirates who do not die in battle should not have to be re-recruited, and as the cost of upgrades do include BP & EP (get very expensive) really dont know why they were added years ago when the cost to upgrade was already a hassle, oh yeah there were complaints of having too much EP & BP and nothing to spend it on.

Unique Rebel likes this.
  4. 10Atious

10Atious Crew

I want the Southern Sea.....anything would be better than the same old PH updates

850arrr, SitFlyer_ and Sea Patriot like this.
  5. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

I'd like to see my pirates actually be able to three star a maxed base. Rumbles use to be fun when I could go after rivals. As it is now, it's just endless 'next'ing' trying to find a base that I can beat.

6. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Yes you always get a minority making too much noise and spoiling it for the newer players with or without realising it, it's all about being an architect in making the game more fun and exciting. I get gems everyday watching advertising in plunder pirates but I ain't complaining, oops. This game will keep moving forward with or without us in gameplay but these forums are truly the only place where we can make a difference towards our gameplay. I been giving too much efforts elsewhere, when I should have focused here. Sibeto was right, I will focus here from now on. Love me or hate me, I really don't care but what I do care for is the enjoyment in plunder pirates gameplay

7. I’ve voted! Would like to see more gems especially because I am saving for my third builders hut and gems seem to be a bit hard to come by. I’ve managed to save up 41 already though!

Unique Rebel likes this.
  8. Also, I rarely get mystery chests anymore so it’s becoming quite difficult as I am a free to play player.

Unique Rebel likes this.
  9. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Would’ve been nice had the 1,000 gem reward not been redacted. It was in place years ago.

Unique Rebel likes this.
  10. yeah i miss that reward, i think for the thunderstruck event if you got like millions of event tokens everyone in the guild got like 1,500. But me and my guild sadly didnt get it

11. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Check out my YouTube channel, UniqueRebel. You will find most interesting

12. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

I feel the best thing is Midoki watch my videos, I know you hear me. Just give them a chance and you will feel better Midoki