[FIXED] Game freezing/crashing on boot -- maintenance break

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Sir Bugsalot, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Shareefo

Shareefo Powder Monkey

Thanks for the quick reply. How do I turn off the notifications? The app isn't even listed under the notifcations page (under settings).

2. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew

On my iPad mini it is under settings, notification center then scroll down till you see pirates. If no luck there you will need to email in to support and see if they can help. They are quite fast in responding.

Captain Hakjka likes this.
  3. Very helpful...good info

Hajkja likes this.
  4. Shareefo

Shareefo Powder Monkey

Can you please share their email :)

5. Its on the game tab in game

Captain Hakjka and Hajkja like this.
  6. Bear

Bear Commodore

7. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew

Well done guys :)

8. @shareego just tap what bear posted it goes right to it for you. Bear I :cool: Hear they came out with a 3.1 update;)

Last edited: Nov 16, 2014
  9. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

In addition to email, here's the link for submitting support requests: http://www.rovio.com/en/about-us/contact

Ingame support is better, as it auto-pastes your Pirate into into the support mail. Very handy..

10. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew

Never used the in game support, honestly did not know it existed,

Can you use it for this type of problem?

11. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

@Hajkja You should be able to use it for any game/account-related problem, but for this specific type of crash, they'd probably just tell you to power off your device.

I've used it several times in the past when an unfinished building showed as open water inside my walls, causing me to lose tons of resources. If you let them know roughly how much you lost due to the bug, they will usually refund you in gems, which was very nice of them.

12. Sigrid

Sigrid Crew

Crash! Since the update and maint. break, the game has been consistently crashing. It often takes 2-3 times to open the game and it even crashs during raids. We can't be the only ones... is something being done?

13. Hey, sorry to hear this -- it's a (now) known memory leak issue. Patch is incoming!

Kelani and Sigrid like this.
  14. Sigrid

Sigrid Crew

Just finished a maintenance break.....nada, guys. Still crashing, darn it!!

15. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

It won't be fixed until the patch is pushed through. Think you'll see an update in the app store soon.