Games and gaming

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by AngryBeard, Oct 2, 2014.

1. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

What other games are you guys playing? Waiting for a specific title to come soon? Any recommendations? Let's talk about the greatest hobby ever known ;)

Tumba likes this.
  2. Big Booty Beaches

Big Booty Beaches Powder Monkey

Games I am playing these days are actually none other than Plunder Pirates haha. I used to play Hay Day, and I had an Xbox One but sold it as I never used it.

Greatest game for me... Can't really pin down. It wouldn't be a video game though, probably something live like Risk or Axis and Allies or Balderdash... I certainly wish Pogs would make a comeback, my slammers are not being put to good use.

3. AngryBeard

You just gave me flashbacks by mentioning Pogs... I guess I still have some flying around somewhere. I waiting to get my Playstation 4 and my hands on Destiny.

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  4. I'm no-living this game. Main reason (well next to being a great game) My PC broke down, now I only have my macbook pro which is solely used for music production. So no games there (also it has a 256 mb GPU xD)

5. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

An admin talking about other games? :eek:

6. Big Booty Beaches

Big Booty Beaches Powder Monkey

Yeah, I feel that Pogs will not get a lot of recognition on here haha. I loved them though. I remember when the first pokemon game came out on gameboy too. I was pretty big into that at the time. Red AND Blue. About a year ago I actually got a gameboy emulator on my computer so I could play them again haha. Man I'm a dork.

Now I just play poker though. It's like a game that pays you :D

7. AngryBeard

Would be more weird if I wouldn't. I mean we are all gamers, so let's talk about other games as well! :)

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  8. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

Anyone Played Crash Bandicoot On The PS2 ?

9. AngryBeard

Nope, only PS1

10. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

What Game You Have On PS 1

11. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

What games do you play?

12. AngryBeard

Metal Gear Solid 1+2, FF VII - IX, Forsaken, GTA, Gran Turismo, Tekken, Spyro, Tomb Raider, Parasite Eve, Resident Evil, .... There are many many many more, can't even name them all without looking at some all star list.

Right now I play Hearthstone, DayZ, Wasteland 2, D3, Angry Birds Epic and of course the best game in the world Plunder Pirates still have to finish Transistor and Shadowrun Returns. I occasionally play a round of Civ or Banished, have recently played Child of Light, Stanley Parable and To the moon.

Still waiting for my PS4 to come though.

13. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

DayZ seems fun, but takes loads of time to walk from place to place.
    Also last time I've seen it, there was a lot of bugs, are those fixed?

14. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

Heartstone Is A Great Game Until Someone (Not Me ) Decided To Delete It From My PC

15. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

Ohhh. That's sad, can you recover it?

16. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

Nope ITS Error The Data Is Broken Lost In The Matrix Tried Downloading It Again And It Keeps Erroring Considering Downloading It On My Ipad Tho

17. AngryBeard

The game is taking very long to get some new content going, also their priority of adding things seems to be unreasonable compared to bug fixes that are necessary. I play a round with some friends every couple of weeks when a new update is out, but "THE FEELING" isn't there yet/anymore...

18. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

Do You Know Whats Funny i SAW A YT video Amd Someone Robbed A Guy After Taking all of his CLOTHES the Robbed Started Shotting The Guy In The bu***ole (In DayZ )

19. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

Anyone Played The VainGlory Game A MOBA Game For IOS (BTW MOBA Stands For Multiplayer Online Battle Arena)

20. Liquix

Liquix Crew

I'll be forever be addicted to FIFA (Ultimate-Team only though, rather rarely playin' also Pro Club) since I love football at all.
    Right now I also got FIFA 15 for the PC.
    EA is the most money-grubbing company with the worst support, but still.. there's no such a godlike game like UT of FIFA, eh.

I sadly don't like the gameplay of PES.

Apart of FIFA (and Plunder Pirates) I'm rather not into other games anymore. Used to play a lot when I was younger but once reallifes hits you at a certain age.. ;)
    I'm quite suprised, that also Plunder Pirates got me kinda addicted.