Games and gaming

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by AngryBeard, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Have not, what's it like

2. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

Its an MMORPG game created by an Indo I guess. It is still at test version but they are planning to be in open beta next week. The gameplay is like Ragnarok online but can go AFK, there's a Auto command faction.

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Ragnarok! I loved that game!

4. Captain Didwell

Hehehe... its the mother of all MMO online games.

But this game seems to be the stepping stone in mobile gaming. Now a days, most of us is not in PC anymore. Sooner or later maybe they will going to develop a game just like Ran Online, Cabal Online etc to mobile too, that we use to play on PC's.:D

5. Bear

Bear Commodore

Eternal Lands that i mentioned before is in the process of developing an app to act as an add on to the game. It will have limited functions, but you could still move your character around, chat, harvest, manufacture things. ect. without actually being on your PC.

6. Captain Didwell

Are they also have an auto command for you to AFK?

7. Bear

Bear Commodore

yea. you can set yourself AFK, or set a time limit to go AFK

8. Captain Didwell

Ohh... I see. I search for it and its seems got a wide area game.
    Thanks. . .

Bear likes this.
  9. I'm a short-attention span gamer so right now I'm currently playing PP on my iPad Mini and loving Call of Duty:AW on the Xbox One.

10. Cap'n Creeperb

Cap'n Creeperb First Mate

Besides PP I'm currently playing The Sims 4 and Donkey Kong Country Returns. Amazing Games. :D

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  11. Burnz

Burnz Captain

Haha. Dam that Mrs Garrison.....

12. Burnz

Burnz Captain

I'm surprised only one person mentioned WoW. That was once a great game, but I stopped playing about a year ago. Hmm, actually, maybe even longer than that, IDK.

13. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Lich king was the last time for me.

14. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

Did somebody pick up the latest WoW expansion yet?

15. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

They're still making expansions?

16. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Since I help out on a Rovio site, I play pretty much every Rovio AB title. (Yeah, tons of people still fling cartoon birds into poorly-built porcine structures). Also playing AB Transformers, and a little AB Epic and AB GO. And of course, Pirates.

A guildling convinced me to try Clash, so I could learn about all these Clashy features people request here, and I did, but it bores me to tears. If any of you who play that game come across a town called Kitten Refinery, please feel free to help yourselves to some free loot. :D

Cap'n Creeperb likes this.
  17. Cap'n Creeperb

Cap'n Creeperb First Mate

Angry Birds Epic is fun. I also play a lot Little Alchemist and Ghost 'n Goblins (NES version from virtual console).

18. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I played Ghosts 'n Goblins from the original console. Really hard game, IIRC.

19. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

I spent so many quarters torturing myself on ghosts. Man was it maddening and fun at the same time.

20. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Definitely. G&G, Contra and Ninja Gaiden cost me a ton of of lunch money, and quite a few sanity points. It's funny how we all happily dumped all our money into those games, and now we're all complaining about IAPs, which for me, at least, aren't a drop in the bucket compared to what I spent on coin-op. :D