Global World Chat

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Master Pogi, Sep 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master Pogi

Master Pogi First Mate

This is a very nice feature. Hopefully Midoki team consider this and add this feature. You can just put a mute option in case anyone spam. Individual Player can mute the spammer so that it will not appear to their chat. Something like they have a choice if they want to mute or not the spammer to their screen but other players can still see it if they do not mute...You can do it Midoki team.

2. GetRekked

GetRekked Crew

I do agree that a global chat would be nice, it would allow us to recruit members to our guild and just simply discuss with a larger group of people aside from your guild. Midoki has stated that it would be difficult the keep the chat clean from foul language and harassment. The mute button idea is good and has been discussed before, but Midoki stresses the fact that even with a mute button and a report button, people will stay get away with unwanted chat behavior and it would be very hard to manage. I personally think its impossible to have a global chat without disrespectful behavior. Since Midoki favors "... family friendly." behavior (which I think is absolutely fantastic for the feel of the game), there probably will not be a global chat unless someone finds a way to manage it with 100% efficiency, which is difficult.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
    Xrumer likes this.
  3. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

Seems good, but maybe some trustworthy people to report directly to Midoki if someone keeps on being inappropriate. Otherwise, seems nice!
    Multiple servers would be needed to reduce lag. Maybe also a language translator so everybody can understand everybody.

4. MAS

MAS Crew

Get on global chat midoki... The community will stay smaller if you don't. Have mute and or report button like COC .

Lady Sal likes this.
  5. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

We all have discussed this...
    Don't have to be so forceful :)

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  6. MAS

MAS Crew

Forceful 4 play

7. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I'd have to agree. The question will be if the servers can handle it.

8. Master Pogi

Master Pogi First Mate

Midoki is a big company so I guess they can purchase a good one...☺️

9. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

No Response YET

10. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Midoki is a big company @Master Pogi? You sure about that?

11. Master Pogi

Master Pogi First Mate

Think so...☺️ Developed the Angry Birds, one of world's popular gaming app so I guess Midoki already earned a lot.☺️

12. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

Im Pretty Sure Angry Birds Is Developed By Rovio

Admin [Midoki] likes this.
  13. Master Pogi

Master Pogi First Mate

Oh im sorry...my bad..

14. Master Pogi

Master Pogi First Mate

Hopefully by the end of this year, this feature be added to have a lively game....

15. Bear

Bear Commodore

I'm not a fan of global chat. While I see the benefits of it as far as recruiting. In every game like this I've played thst had global chat it ended up being a cacophony of " join here! We have x lvl troops and give free unicorns to everyone!" or. " look me up on kik we can send pics "

It's really annoying.

Plus most games do not have a true global chat. You are put in a randomized chat room when you log in that has x number of people in it.

All that and add in the uncontrolled language and it's completely undesirable.

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  16. Master Pogi

Master Pogi First Mate

Hopefully by the end of this year, this feature be added to have a lively game....

17. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

-1 for global chat

18. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

I almost hate to request this, because global chat in Clash is a moral wasteland. However, there really does need to be a way to communicate with others outside your guild. Recruiting for one thing. Or when the chat is dead in your guild.

19. Bear

Bear Commodore

Daddy P likes this.
  20. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

Add please!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.