**Ground/road decoration - idea**

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Edward Kenway, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

haha thx:D took me some time though since i'm not used to photoshop, but it worked out pretty good:D

PlunderPirate likes this.
  2. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

I don't believe I have shadows either..but I have the newest IPad besides the air. o_O

It seems like a good idea, can't wait to see it in the game!

PlunderPirate likes this.
  3. This would look awesome! Would make it more personal. I would like to see different types of roads and maybe mix them up.

4. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

Wow, didn't see this before. Those mockups look stunningly amazing. Keep up the great work!

Edward Kenway likes this.
  5. IMO, decorative roads is a great idea.

It is, however, fun to think about making roads affect movement speed, but I wouldn't use them if they only sped up the attackers. If they aren't pure decoration, there needs to be some reason to use them. Here's an idea. If the defense has "mobile cannon" building(s), the mobile cannons in the mobile cannon building use the roads to move toward the attackers, but they have to stay on the roads.

6. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

This is something that I really could see in game:D Now of course it isn't very functional when it comes to defense since most times its better to keep the buildings jammed, but some people, me for instance, tries to have a really nice looking island.
    The roads ''idea'' would really give that little ''extra''. And also, those pictures don't have shadows, imagine how nicely the shadows from the buildings would overlay the roads.