Happy Birthday!!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Admin [Midoki], Sep 17, 2015.

1. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

One year ago today Plunder Pirates weighed anchor and set sail on its nautical adventure with its global launch.
    We'd like to thank our amazingly dedicated and loyal players for their ongoing support and look forward to the next year at sea together.

[​IMG]

2. SaK

SaK First Mate

Thnx to u too
    And many many happy returns of the day...

Only sale, no free things, gem boost, gifts for the people who can't buy gems....

Really Midoki...?

3. rhorun

rhorun Crew

Lol happy birthday hope the next year is even more successful

4. Fil

Fil Captain

A gem sale would have been a much more appropriate gesture, especially considering how buggy the year has been....ijs

5. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

It's my anniversary too! Thanks for a fun game which I have devoted countless hours to over the last year.
    [​IMG]

6. thelastfallen

thelastfallen Powder Monkey

• Happy :Birthday guys!!! Let's go for another year of Friendship & Plunder ; New surprises ahead maybe? •[​IMG]

7. Souki

Souki Powder Monkey

Happy Birthday Plunder Pirates.
    May the best for Midoki.
    Bring the best for Plunder.

Beck [Midoki] likes this.
  8. SaK

SaK First Mate

Shouldn't have fallen in TRAPS of Midoki
    [​IMG]

Don't buy those chests guys, wastage...expected more from a highest chest!

850arrr, Raider, Kelani and 3 others like this.
  9. porrig

porrig Crew

Happy Birthday!

As an experiment I bought one of each chest. The results are as hit and miss as exploring at sea is. Lots of useless gold and grog, not enough of the new materials. I did finally get enough Raw Garnet to do the level 5 training for Annabelle though. Haven't found a single one of those battling Sea Serpents.

10. Skye

Skye Commodore

I got one of each and 100 merchants :) Thanks for the sale.

11. Bear

Bear Commodore

Ouch. That should NEVER happen.

Becker Redbeard, Raider and SaK like this.
  12. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

Happy birthday!

So no gifts to the players? Strike one

And we buy half priced Half worthless chests? And since most people already know any chest isn't worth the gems at full price Not a chance!!! Your marketing team blew it again...strike two

And why is gold and grog in an admirals chest? Especially at such low amounts...strike three!

You'rrrrr out! I see time for a keel haulin!

SaK likes this.
  13. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Hey SaK look at the bright side... at least you got some rare/epic materials...

HornyQuokka likes this.
  14. Raider

Raider Powder Monkey

that was brutal mate. Cringeworthy even.

15. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

You can get the same things off a Merchant Chest, don t blame Midoki, blame yourself for being st***d.
    And i find Merchant Chests very useful and totally worth the gems, no matter if discounted or not.

Happy Birthday! Looking forward to another great year with Plunder Pirates. Keep up the excellent work. CHEERS. :)

16. SaK

SaK First Mate

Ya...at least I got some!
    Go to the market. Buy anything expensive...and come back home. After opening the box u see oh. They have given me something,does not worth the price.
    Will u be sitting at home peacefully? Or ull tell others not to buy that product again.

17. SaK

SaK First Mate

Sshhhh...calm down...overs mart guy.

18. Happy Birthday!!!! :D to many more!

19. Danny Liu

Danny Liu First Mate

@Chris [Midoki] are you sure this isn't a glitch? Because that should NEVER happen, ever.

20. Skye

Skye Commodore

He got two sets of materials (rare and epic!) in his chest.

If you buy only one chest, you're going to have a chance at getting bad luck, so if you're only buying 200 gems worth of chests, it will probably be better to get 10 of the merchant chests, since the law of large numbers will help balance out bad luck.

If you're spending 20k gems on chests, getting 100 admirals chests vs 1000 merchant chests, admirals chests are probably better - you won't be completely screwed if you get a bad draw or two, because on average most of them will be decent.