Happy Birthday!!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Admin [Midoki], Sep 17, 2015.

1. SaK

SaK First Mate

Do,u know simple math?

A bad draw from an admirals chest should not be equal like a normal chest...isn't it?

Even if I have a bad draw there should be a decent draw from an admiral chest, right?

The thing u r not understanding is that...if I wished I could by normal chest s with 200 gems, but I wanted to try and they give me a bad draw! It's not about anything else.

2. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Moral of the story: DON'T BUY ADMIRAL'S CHESTS:p

3. Tex

Tex Commodore

[​IMG]
    Well lookey there guys. It's my 1 year anniversary too.
    Like the rest of you, was expecting something much more spectacular from Midoki.
    As mentioned already, a gem sale...50% off recruitment time...

But NO! These a**holes give us a chest sale.
    Well the only LP I gave a crap about was Ching. And still you withhold her from me by introducing random chance into the game. Sorry. But but I will not be purchasing any chests from you. Nor will I be purchasing any more gems. Between all the accounts I have created I've invested more than $250 into this game. This birthday party sucks! You take us core players for granted and spit in our face.

Shame on you greedy Midoki.

4. Becker Redbeard

Becker Redbeard First Mate

I find it interesting that a Midoki staff member liked your post where you called a player st***d for buying an Admiral's chest. Perhaps he was liking the Happy Birthday comment? Poor optics though...
    Just to up the ante, check out this Admiral's Chest, not mine, copied from another player in guild's chat app.
    [​IMG]
    And YES, purchasing the top level chest should have no chance of even one square of patheticness- no gold, grog, BP or EP that's so easily acquired other ways. They ALL should be materials. If they wanted to charge more for the reassurance of getting guaranteed material that might even be more palatable for many (not saying it's even worth it now, but the above is total crap.)
    Personally I did buy some Admiral's chests during this sale with existing gem stores, but unless something changes significantly in payouts on map or purchased chest, I now know the max levels I can achieve on the LPs (i.e. Never got a single diamond sailing and with these chest payouts we'd be "st***d" to buy any more).

Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
    SaK and Bear like this.
  5. yeti

yeti Captain

Looks to me like it's pretty st***d to buy Merchant Chests too o_O
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tex, SaK, awbo and 2 others like this.