Heed The Call, Midoki!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Daddy P, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Good news then for you @Steve because they've already confirmed guild wars is in the pipeline for us but likely well after the android release

2. Steve

Steve Powder Monkey

Thank you

You're all going down!

3. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

Exactly. The squeaky wheel gets the grease, right? Free press and speech is furthered by the fringe pushers. Whining about new content (1) let's Midoki know what its players want, (2) let's Midoki know its players are passionate about what they have created, and (3) hopefully decreases the development timeline. I'm one of those early adopter, getting bored folks. I love the game, but I NEED SOMETHING TO DO. So I whine hoping SOMETHING TO DO comes soon so I can start DOING SOMETHING and whining about the NEW DO and the NEW WANTS. It's all part of the process of which we all here love to be a part. So let's all join arms and sing:

KUMBAYA MIDOKI, KUMBAYA;
    KUMBAYA MIDOKI, KUMBAYA;
    KUMBAYA MIDOKI, KUMBAYA;
    OH MIDOKI, NEW CONTENT TOMARA.

Steve likes this.
  4. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Another thing you guys can do, which may piss off the other Master List maintainers, is.. go check the master lists in all the Features subforums, and create a new thread (one thread per subforum, please) listing which features you think need to be moved to the top. Ideally, these lists should show the most important/wanted features at the top. This will help the devs see what it is we really want the most.

Hopefully if enough people weigh in, we can get these features prioritized, then the devs can look at the lists and use them to see what they should add next.