HIGH LEVEL Attack suggestion please!

Discussion in 'Battle Strategies' started by BOB FOLY, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

2 WD
    8 Juggs
    8 Bombers
    Rest Gunners

Most top players using double side walls and ground pounder facing front entrance. Most of the time your will punch through the side wall if using bombers, or attack from weak point (usually the rear near ship) if not using bombers. Your can usually do a frontal against the ground pounder, though I never get 100% that way, but can always get over 50%. All my troops are maxed except the WD, he is one upgrade from max. Timing of troop placement is important. That is very general description, hard to give details without watching replay.

BOB FOLY likes this.
  2. TBird

TBird Captain

Farm and practice your attack style where you can get 300-500k in grog (150-300 point area)
    You need to get your attack style set so you can get away with just 1 Witch Doctor

And fill up your grog while you farm

3. Tex

Tex Commodore

If you're just looking for troop mix, Tim's advice is money. It sounded to me like you wanted some of the "secret sauce" tactics. Every battle is custom so a cookie cutter approach won't get you much past your current ranking. By the way, it's really easy to upload images and Bear provides a nice tutorial in another thread. Glad to be of further service if you need advanced strategy. But need more intel.
    [​IMG]

4. Floki

Floki Captain

Makes it an expensive business this attacking seems that 2 WD might be a better option than 1 fully trained mine cost me 30k atm so cheap but I hover 500 to 630.
    To go further I need to level 8 all my walls or pushing up seems pointless at this point.

5. BOB FOLY

BOB FOLY Crew

for my Jugs sould I do my last 2 ATTACK upgrades or Last 2 Defence upgrades or both... I'm thinking Defence

6. BOB FOLY

BOB FOLY Crew

Yeah I messed up on my WD I didn't know better at the time

Floki likes this.
  7. Floki

Floki Captain

Its nice to have these ideas of attacks but the automated side is a big factor a well placed distraction or enough of them give the defence time to thwart.
    Distract attackers with brutes and jugs to keep gunners alive longer and WD to give them gunners more legs.

Tex likes this.
  8. Floki

Floki Captain

You cant unlearn what you already learned.lol
    I wish I could get rid of all my decorations.

9. BOB FOLY

BOB FOLY Crew

I'm a number 5 kinds guy

I'll look into trying to post a video or pic

thanks for all the help guys, I'm not trying to do cookie cutter attacking lol I'm looking for something to work off cuz the guild im in there all farming im the only one pushing

10. BOB FOLY

BOB FOLY Crew

can I ask why you wish you didn't have the Decorations?

11. BOB FOLY

BOB FOLY Crew

I use the Brutes to distract and go in with an all out ATTACK from the ship side behind the ground pounder

Floki likes this.
  12. Floki

Floki Captain

A good base will have a well protect GP and the ability to kill most of the attack getting at the GP er.

13. Floki

Floki Captain

They look messy TBH i'm a minimalist lol and they serve little or no purpose.

14. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Properly maxed WD is 50k. and 13 mins. vs 100k and 20 mins. Just skip these two skills:

Hut 1, Lower +3 Toughness
    Hut 3, Lower +5 Toughness
    (To get Guardian, train the upper +5, it costs less, and takes less time)

Floki likes this.
  15. BOB FOLY

BOB FOLY Crew

Trust me I understand most do understand now.. I upgraded it before I saw any talk and as I stated im further along then most of my guild so there's no real help there

I did the one defence upgrade I shouldnt have i wasn't paying attention to the cost increase at the time.. There 75,000 for me :(

16. Tex

Tex Commodore

My guild Bad Piggies is preparing to make a Trophy Push. Last month we made it to #6 rank. We post a lot of videos and share attack/defense strategy. Best of all we're very active in chat and we understand the need to farm and improve (so long as it's not during a trophy push). I extend an invitation to join us if your island meets our current requirements. You sound like you would make a great guildmate.
    http://forum.plunderpirates.com/ind...-the-seas-with-bad-piggies-status-49-50.1485/

17. BOB FOLY

BOB FOLY Crew

I'd love to come over, my guild is the first one I found with more then 40 people when I started playing they are mostly all PH5 some lower and only a few PH7 max bases

18. Floki

Floki Captain

If its worth saying, say it twice.....Now back to hi jacking threads...He he he he he

BOB FOLY likes this.
  19. BOB FOLY

BOB FOLY Crew

Thanks I'll give it a run see how it goes and maybe wirk SONETHING out of it

20. BOB FOLY

BOB FOLY Crew

I wanted to say thanks with my new crew of:

4 Jugs
    2 Witch Doctor
    10 Bombers
    4 Brutes
    22 Gunners

Of all the highest levels they need to be

I finally broke 700
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
    TBird, Tex, Kelani and 1 other person like this.