How much $$$ did you spent on gems?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Juroz, Oct 28, 2014.

1. King Wraia

King Wraia Powder Monkey

$20 ~ $30 every release.

2. My totals are just above €200,- I bought several €20 packages and and smaller ones

3. MaxPlunder

MaxPlunder Powder Monkey

Nuttin honey. And i have gold walls in under 100 days. Not that hard

4. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

I am in the top 1% of gem purchasers, I would guess.

# Johnny Doe # and Tex like this.
  5. Tex

Tex Commodore

Thanks for your generosity, which helps fund further game development. I mean this sincerely. :)

6. King Wraia

King Wraia Powder Monkey

Absolutely Tex. I have no qualms to support what entertains me; thank you Midoki team.

04/22/15 - Rise up!

Ian and Tex like this.
  7. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

I broke down and dropped more change about 2-3 weeks ago. Probably reaching $160 by about now. I really don't want to know for sure. :rolleyes:

I really do enjoy this game..:confused:

Thx Midoki..

TiGeR

8. Princess Bride 5

Princess Bride 5 Powder Monkey

I've spent $9.98 to get the extra builders huts. I try and make myself forget you can buy gems or else I'd probably get out of control.

I do agree with the comments about spending some on a game you enjoy (or are addicted to), especially in comparison to other entertainment costs.

Tiger Claw likes this.
  9. Tex

Tex Commodore

I have purchased some gems in the past but it was a while ago. Then after the update where they nerfed loot I promised myself not to buy more gems unless they fixed some things. Since then, I have noticed Midoki listening to us and trying to balance the game so it is fun for all players. There are still many things I'd like to see to appease the more advanced players and I think that will come after Android is launched.

So today I broke down and purchased a $99.99 gem pack. In case you have not noticed, Midoki has made that particular pack a much better value than previously. Before yesterday's update, that pack offered only 15,000 gems. As you can see below they have sweetened it quite a bit. You now get an additional 5,000 gems or 20,000 total. Its's like getting the 2,400 gem pack for $11.99 each in bulk. I like to shop at Costco so I can smell value when I see it.

I've been playing this game daily almost since it launched. I have enjoyed it greatly and made a number of online friends in my guild and in the forum. So I look at this purchase no differently than any other hobby you enjoy. I have friends whose hobby is cycling and they drop $3,000 on a bike not to mention all the peripherals. I find that to be crazy! Anyway, that's how I rationalize it and thought I'd throw in my two cents.

[​IMG]

Ian and Evil Rastlin like this.
  10. Princess Bride 5

Princess Bride 5 Powder Monkey

I'm jealous. :)

11. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

Thanks for supporting the game Tex.

Tex likes this.