How to evaluate Guild Members?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by captn, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Maybe like this… The smaller ship beside the bigger one:)
    [​IMG]

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  2. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

Yes exactly like that But a little bit bigger but still smaller than the primary ship

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  3. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Actually that would look pretty cool. Though I still think it will get to hard when plundering, even though you have extra troops and the defender has defensive troops.
    Lets see what happens.

4. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

I didn't say Defensive Troop cause People can just overused it like this he has a high account And His Friend is a low level The guy has max Heavy Gunner He gives it to his friend and kapok somebody see his base use all Bucs and fail cause of the Heavy Gunners

5. z1ggur4t

z1ggur4t Crew

hmmm... coc, SS & commander all do it. why too hard here?

6. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

I see your point. But if you can't have defensive troops it will become to unbalanced. The attacker get MORE troops when attacking, but the defender stays the same.
    If donation is will be added, maybe there is a limit to the type of troops you can recieve.

7. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

I Give Up Just Use It For Exploration Only:confused:

8. z1ggur4t

z1ggur4t Crew

we used to do that with dragons in SS. worked great but eventually you as an attacker work out a strategy around it.

9. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

There's is 2 more slots for voodoo hut and academy and 1 more For Defense So......

10. z1ggur4t

z1ggur4t Crew

or a new building perhaps?

11. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

Hmmmmmmmm

12. m4thw1z

m4thw1z Crew

Here is my problem with evaluating based on guild contributions:

Since I got my blacksmith, I have not once seen the fund button popup. It fills seconds after it pops up and if I am not there then I never see it. Not to mention that I dont even have the other two guild buildings so I cant fund them if I wanted to.

They need to put something in that makes it so everyone gets a chance to contribute first and a second part that shows who had a chance to contribute but did not.

13. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

This would be entirely up to the Guild to determine who is going to contribute and when the perk is going to be activated. It's not a restriction we would want to put on players

14. m4thw1z

m4thw1z Crew

I am just suggesting that you can only fund 5-10k every 30 minutes. That way if only 3 people are funding it then it will take a little longer. IF all 50 come on and give 5k then it will be done in seconds anyway. It seems like a luck of the draw thing whether you get to fund or not. If that starts being used in guild decisions then it will cause a lot of headaches. When this is introduced I hope there are other indicators released at the exact same time.

From experience on other games I will guarantee you that the 3 people who fully fund it in the first 30 seconds every time will start to complain that no one else is pulling their weight. When this happens you can throw all logic out of the window. Just a suggestion.

15. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

That is fair enough so thanks for clarifying.

16. zag

zag Crew

I'm in the same boat with Funding, but I've done 50% of it before and it would be a nuisance if I had to wait all day to get it going.

17. z1ggur4t

z1ggur4t Crew

an artificial time delay would work against smaller guilds. No reason to punish them for being small. Filling too fast? Not getting a chance to donate? Nice problem to have...