Individual ranking.

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by LYM, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I still stand by my statement that this might just be a very rich person buying there way in a manner not known to us peons (Similar to finding invincible players in wow)

2. Bob the Builder

Bob the Builder Powder Monkey

there is a 2 in 10 chance of me getting defeated and very rarely people attack me.

Maybe a league system. However high Pirate Hall Levels could be automaticly in higher league regardless of their losses, Preventing them from attacking lower levels. Also you can only attack a person in your rank or the one before.

Rank 420: Great Buccaneer (PH 3)
    Description: Even a Captain needs to fight! Your the greatest buccaneer of them all, Surely enough to protect your self!
    Rank 800: Lieutenant (PH 4) Also able to make a guild now...
    Description: Give Orders to pirates your really good at that! Although you may consider taking orders from your advisers.
    Rank 1200: High Lieutenant (PH 5-7)
    Description: High Lieutenant! Command other Lieutenants! Great perk indeed!
    Rank 1900: Captains Mate (PH 8-9)
    Description: One of the Best in the Crew. Captains made you his friend!
    Rank 2700: First Mate
    Description: Best in the Crew Maybe one day you can become a true Captain!
    Rank 3200: Captain
    Description: Your now a True Captain. That's one heck of an achievement!
    Rank 4600: Admiral
    Description: Lead a fleet! You don't just command 1 Ship! You command the entire fleet!
    Rank 5200+ Legendary Pirate
    Description: Your remembered for centuries! Best a Captain could ever get!

3. Becker Redbeard

Becker Redbeard First Mate

Pirate Hall matching already exists, can only attack one level below you except in rumbles.
    Also, these ranks are impossible. Pretty much anything over PR 1050+/- likely involves manipulation, friends intentionally losing to you, then staying online forever, third party apps, etc.
    I thought this ranking was posted before, and someone commented these are similar to Clash of Clans ranks.

4. Bear

Bear Commodore

They are. It's copy and paste from a clash of clans wiki page with some bad effort to make it pirate themed....