Known path finding issues/stuck units/skipping walls/etc

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Sir Bugsalot, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Strike

Strike Crew

I just made a perfect attack but just when i though i would win, the Juggs just whent on a haywalk, going past everything inside the walls, out trough a hole in the front of the base and all the way around the base and starting with the outhouse, the building furthest from where they where.... -9 in rank!!!

2. Juggernauts defuse bombs and will run to them even if that means walking past defenses and jumping over walls. And after defusing (or trying) they will carry on. This is no bug. It's how juggs work

3. Strike

Strike Crew

Even if they are on the other side of a base? Not when they are in a circle? Then i could just put one bomb in each corner of my base and the juggs would just go around finding them?? That's great LOL

4. Strike

Strike Crew

in The circle of the bombs i mean...

5. They have a certain range, and when a bomb/mine is in there range they will move heaven and earth to get there even faster then a thief goes to gold or grogg ;)

6. Strike

Strike Crew

These Juggs where a loooooooong way from there And there where no bomb anyway so that doesnt explain the problem..
    They where all the way by the PH and the outhouse where all the way in the other direction..

7. Is this information coming from a replay or live action?

8. Strike

Strike Crew

From live action when i attacked so i saw it when it happened

9. probably a bug in this system of your jugg, if you see it happen more often try to contact the devs of rovio support.

10. Strike

Strike Crew

Yupp will do

11. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

12. Same range as a brute will attack a defense, about the same range as a level 8 cannon

Kelani likes this.
  13. Strike

Strike Crew

I'm out of Plunder Pirates.....No compensation for money lost, greed kills....i will find some other stuff to use my money on....to sad, thought you where on to something good here. I might jump onboard again when the game is working properly and you find solutions for the outrages battlerates, juggs that seems on droges etc etc. No more funding Rovios pockets while loosing ranks because of a faulty game

14. Wrong not a faulty game, a game in development. Stop whining, enjoy life, have fun..

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  15. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

You just perfectly described textbook Pirate Life. Imagine that

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  16. Alnear

Alnear Powder Monkey

I don't know if theses issues have been fixed but it has been a few days since I haven't seen any stuck units during a battle.
    But I still see some units jumping above walls when hit by a bomb trap or a mortar and it would be nice if that could be fix as well.

(Sorry for my english. I am not a native speaker)

17. this issue is fixed actually. But be aware that Juggernauts still can jump over walls to disarm traps. But this is not a bug, it was designed this way by the developers

18. Alnear

Alnear Powder Monkey

19. Kizmatti

Kizmatti First Mate

According to patch notes Juggs have been patched not to disarm traps. It's now Santabrutes job.
    http://www.midoki.com/forum/index.php?threads/release-1-3-5-winter-wonderland.4007/
    Err wait says Frankenbrute...not sure what that means now rereading it.

20. You should read it again ;) Juggernauts are not supposed to disarm the special mines for Frank/Santa. But only the regular ones, they will still try to disarm those.