Land

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Captain MetaTauta, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Christy

Christy Commodore

I saw a base yesterday that had all the decorations mixed inside the walls with everything else @Salty Snack it was such a mess I had to leave. I couldn't figure out where to attack from :oops: maybe a good defence strategy. Scared me off!!!

Captain Harlock and Salty Snack like this.
  2. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

15 seconds... Visual confusion is a defense. I love it when I see a base all laid out pretty!

3. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

How much is half of FREE? o_O I'm surprised you didn't suggest being able to trade them in for more flower boxes, since you love them so much. :)

Bear and Christy like this.
  4. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

This strategy was a big part of my PH3-PH5 Frankentown strategy. With that and a few more tricks, you can make some ridiculously confusing bases. I'd have people wasting half their battle time trying to find a place to attack. Loved it :D

Captain Harlock and Salty Snack like this.
  5. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Trade ya 3 palm trees and 4 tombstones for a couple flower boxes.

Christy likes this.
  6. Christy

Christy Commodore

Maybe I better messy up my base @Salty Snack :D I just hate looking at clutter :eek:

Captain Harlock likes this.
  7. Christy

Christy Commodore

OMG haaaaa that's right @Kelani I forgot they were free :oops: BLONDE MOMENT :oops:

8. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

My base looks a total mess but it's deadly as H E double hockey sticks.

Captain Monkey and Christy like this.
  9. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

This is true - I've seen replays

Captain Harlock likes this.
  10. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Well, to be fair, it's a half-blonde moment :) Some of them cost 5 or 100 gems. I wouldn't mind selling those back :cool:

11. Christy

Christy Commodore

Ha Ha. Half blonde works too @Kelani although I doubt we would get gems back in return :(

12. Heck doesn't hurt to ask:)

Bill gates jr and Christy like this.