Laughing Skulls challenges MMTX/Elite of the World to rumble

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Spongee, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Impressive score by Elite of the World. Laughing Skulls think it might be fun to go up against them in a rumble. Let's arrange to meet for a rumble. We'll be waiting for your response :)

Fil likes this.
  2. queen oyster

queen oyster Powder Monkey

Let me pass the message

3. good thing nobody reads the forum. This ones gonna be epic! Congrats to midoki!! vs

4. Skye

Skye Commodore

Good luck Spongee. I hope none of the three other guilds are alternates in their lineup.

5. Fil

Fil Captain

Skye, this would be a good time for your LS visit :D

Cocobean likes this.
  6. hduwhyso

hduwhyso Crew

Militant,I love it

7. Skye

Skye Commodore

Maybe if we don't end up in an important rumble!

8. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Hehe, I'm not sure if they really wanna score 3 million again, just to beat you.....

9. At least wait until Midoki does a Black Friday special on gems!

Fil likes this.
  10. Fil

Fil Captain

Can I like this post about 24,000 times? Hint hint

Compton and Skye like this.
  11. queen oyster

queen oyster Powder Monkey

Got a replay, as of right now, they said they are too tired, need recover from last rumble.
    I think it's reasonable.

unless the official midoki can endorse this rumble in some way ? hint hint hint.

12. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Thank you @queen oyster , I understand about everyone being very tired after such a grueling rumble. We look forward to meeting once everyone in MMTX is rested and ready for another epic battle.

Let me add a response to something that was said in another thread. Laughing Skulls does not use share accounts, and has never used shared accounts with sole purpose to generate high scores. Only exception might be a family of 7 we have in our guilds when the grandmother might get on to help her husband or grandkids (to prevent them from having a score of zero in a rumble), or when I let my 10 year old daughter raid for me (whose comical raid strategy I am sure has been a shared replay in many guilds lol).

We do understand it is legal and a common practice among some guilds, but we feel it is unethical and we have a policy against it in our guilds. We do not compromise our morals for victory. Any victory won through use of questionable tactics we feel would be a hallow victory.

13. There was this one time where we raced a team to break the score limit (we won) and it took us beating them a few more times before we felt better about it.

Fil and Booty Slappa like this.
  14. Booty Slappa

Booty Slappa First Mate

I remember

Cpt. Morgan likes this.
  15. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

I'm thinking it would be a good idea for Midoki to limit an isle to one device.

Fil likes this.
  16. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Sorry but -1 from me, I will shortly be getting a second more 'portable' tablet :rolleyes: and will want to be able to play PP on either device. :D

Robin Blood likes this.
  17. I'd like to see a delay from attacking after switching accounts on devices so if we play on multiple devices it won't impact us, but if we decide to change accounts on that device (share account) it will not allow them to raid for 2 hours ish. Something along those lines

18. LYM

LYM Captain

you can only use one device at a time, pretty boring guild if they really do only have a few players with a lot of accounts

19. hduwhyso

hduwhyso Crew

I dont think so.I play the game on my iphone and ipad the same time.

20. Skye

Skye Commodore

Probably too much effort, but they could require the second device to connect from the same IP address when retrieving the island, and banning proxies/vpns from being used for the transfer process. Then anyone who wants to use it on a second device has to transfer it from the same connection, and that makes it significantly more difficult to share with someone that isn't very nearby that you personally know, while still making it easy to share among your own devices/family members.

It would probably negatively impact a very very small fraction of legitimate players, who's isp uses a transparent proxy, or who rely on a vpn for throttling/blocking issues, who could go through a lengthier process thru customer support.

Unless they locked it to IP, it would be impossible to prevent sharing amongst separate users, and unless proxies and vpn were blacklisted (which would be a pain to maintain a blacklist for), they could get around that restriction with a shared proxy.

Any other possible solution I can think of would be circumventable.