Laughing Skulls challenges MMTX/Elite of the World to rumble

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Spongee, Nov 23, 2015.

1. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Sorry but -1 to this too, since it would also penalise/prevent ppl from connecting away from their own 'home' wifi. Also a number of 'work' wifi networks will utilise proxies as part of their filtering requirements!

2. Rowland

Rowland Powder Monkey

official response from MMTX. i'm not good at translation, appreciate if someone else can give a helping hand.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
  3. Fil

Fil Captain

It seems at the end they are asking that we do not tell BlackBeard what they said...

4. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Please tell them we understand if they do not want to organize another rumble. We have been through the same thing, and we understand it is very tiring and challenging. For you to suggest we beat your score to prove who is the better team is not realistic, as not having another team to push you, makes achieving such high scores a bore.

No one believes them to be afraid. We understand they are a great and powerful group of guilds. Our offer to rumble them anytime still stands, should they change their mind. Maybe one day Midoki will provide some type of championship, for the top guilds in the game to rumble against each other, to prove who really is the top rumble guild. Until then, everyone can continue to have their own opinions.

Hopefully our guilds will meet by random chance in a rumble against each other, and we will have the opportunity to see which guild is indeed the stronger guild.

Hope to see you soon in a chance rumble match up :)

Cocobean, awbo, John56 and 5 others like this.
  5. Skye

Skye Commodore

Yeah I don't think its a good idea, its just the only way I can think of to prevent it from happening that you can't work around.

6. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

And that is why skulls are the ultimate rumble guild

Spongee, Tex and Fil like this.
  7. queen oyster

queen oyster Powder Monkey

Try defeat China.element first then:rolleyes::rolleyes:

8. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Thanks for the suggestion. We have no interest in rumbling against China.element.

We'll just wait for a match up against MMTX :cool:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
  9. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

I can see Elite of the Worlds hesitation, If we beat them , Would they have to put the word ALMOST in their Guild name?? Guess that's why we're always just Laughing in the end. :D

Cpt. Morgan and Fil like this.