Laughing Skulls vs Active Hope....for the fourth, or fifth time.

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Spongee, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

@Quetzal Great job on finishing the walls. Very impressive feat. On my second account, even with gemming and over 350 days playing, I am still a long ways from finishing walls. I think we could use you in one of our guilds ;)

I agree 100%, the win was bought (combination effort and gems). That is the nature of the beast. I am with the majority opinion in this game, that cannot wait until a competition is offered that provides skill over gems. Until then, we play the hand we are dealt, and remain true to our nature and strive to be the best at it.

I am proud of our team, and the capability to rise to any challenge that this game offers currently or in the future.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
  2. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

The only way to win a rumble against a mini is to buy it - so I'd rather buy the win then let the cheaters win.

3. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

@Spongee
    Looks like you a have a nice win in the current rumble unless hell freezes over.

My only regret was that I supplied some of the grog for your subsequent attacks. I dropped it down to < 10k saved now.

I am not bitter. :) Grumble grumble.

The Wild Piggies are looking forward to a change to rumble rules or something to keep us interested. The new map will help.

Best of luck to keeping your winning streak going.

Cpt. Morgan and Fil like this.
  4. Quetzal. If your so great why dose nobody know your name? And I'm very proud of our undefeated record, as are the rest of our crew

cmooneey and Fil like this.
  5. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

@Quetzal. Not everyone plays the game hardcore from beginning. Sometimes people play at their own pace and decide one day they'd like to step up there gaming experience. This is the case of Zom. I've been playing with him almost a year, I can tell you of no other better player Id rather fight beside than him. I too still have walls to upgrade, playing a little over 300d myself. To say he's not doing a good job is just plain silly. Don't be jealous. You play your way, we ll play ours!

Fil and Cpt. Morgan like this.
  6. I too am a prime example. I have alotta days and my walls are far from finished. Games like this are more joyful if I play at my pace. I'm here for the experience, fun graphics and being part of a great team.
    Keep up the great work pp.

7. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Btw his name is ZOM! Not Zoom.... You would think after starring at his points for about a day, you'd have the name correct. I do believe he out scored all or most of AH's minis combined. That in itself is no small feat. NUFF SAID!!