Log-in reward

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Vince, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Vince

Vince First Mate

It should be cool to get some log-in reward for christmas (any event or why not everytime).
    For example :

Day 1 : 5k grog
    Day 2 : 15k gold
    Day 3 : 25BP
    Day 4 : 5 gem
    etc…

Darth Yoda, yeti, Luqman and 3 others like this.
  2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Nice idea. I'd be a fan. So you're referring to a similar thing to what the Simpsons' game does

Edward Kenway likes this.
  3. Vince

Vince First Mate

Yes exactly. For information, it's something like this [​IMG]

Luqman and Edward Kenway like this.
  4. It does makes sure people who are bored at least check in once a day..

Luqman likes this.
  5. TBird

TBird Captain

As a twist, only get the reward when you post something on guild chat?

Christy and Captain Monkey like this.
  6. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I love the idea. Definitely adding this to the list.

@Tim Thomas I really wish they'd add your twist, but I don't think it's possible. :( Forcing a guild chat requirement would be unfair to the Non-Guilded, Players under 13 who aren't allowed in guild chat, and people who don't chat because they don't speak the language :(

7. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

I have played tapped out for more than 2 years! love that game and of course the simpsons:D +1 for me, login reward would be very cool

8. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

I totally love tims idea, but I see why it can't be done due to kelanis reasoning. Although most games allow kids in guild chat.

9. TBird

TBird Captain

And just why I suggested it...
    If you are not active in chats... No reward for you.
    Sorry for your luck, not being mean, just looking for ways to get people more active in chats in those guilds that say their chat is dead all the time.

Kelani likes this.
  10. Captain MetaTauta

Captain MetaTauta First Mate

I like it ... I like it ahhhlottttt

11. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I get it. Would personally love to see it, and I'll definitely add it to the list. Just letting you know I'm not optimistic about that twist being included if the feature is implemented. :(

12. TBird

TBird Captain

I know Midoki does listen to the folks here.
    Worth throwing it at the wall and see if it sticks.
    Maybe for the May-June updates.
    Right after Android and guild wars (sorry, broken record)...

13. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Will definitely add it to the list. Both parts. Cross your fingers. :)

14. yeti

yeti Captain

+1, I love it, too!

15. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda First Mate

Love the idea, many games do this. Often they work on 28 day cycle with bigger rewards on days 7, 14, 21 and 28, with the final day (day 28) being something really cool. Perhaps on day 28 pirate recruitment times and costs gets cut in half for a period of three days. This would motivate many to ensure they visit the game each day.

Kelani likes this.
  16. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

That's also a nice idea. I'll definitely add a mention of that to the list.

17. Rachael

Rachael Crew

Ooh good add!! I love the idea!

I do have to agree that the twist while a good jab at trying to get guild members to chat would pretty much suck for us who aren't in guilds. I would be pretty upset knowing everyone in a guild is getting gems/grog/gold and I'm over here being punished for not being in a guild. :oops:

Darth Yoda likes this.
  18. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Not in a guild? Why for? That's the best part of the game. :(

19. Rachael

Rachael Crew

I'm honestly not ready yet. I'm trying to get things upgraded so I can actually be of help to a guild and I want to make sure I join the right one! So for now I'm a lonesome pirate :oops:

The Fish Eyed Pirate and Kelani like this.
  20. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda First Mate

The down side is that you don't get some of the attack and defend benefits that come from being in a guild. These benefits can be quite useful as you look to upgrade your own base and pirates. Don't be afraid to join one guild as a trial. you can always leave if it is not to your liking, and you might also learn some useful tips from other palyers. I know from experience my own skills increased quite quickly once I joined a guild.

Rachael and Kelani like this.