Low rearm costs

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Ebow, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Mercutio

Mercutio First Mate

same here, i've given up on being able to use them until my walls are done. walls, walls, the never ending walls! i haven't even bothered building both of the new voodoo gates. why build them if you can't arm them...
    halloween_rolleyes

Sea Patriot likes this.
  2. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Midoki should do away with either rearmament costs or pirate recruitment costs

3. acersharp1

acersharp1 First Mate

It makes no difference to re-arm anyway...you get 3 starred all the time regardless how good your base is.

The only solution would be that, if placed correctly, it guarantees you a win. They should blow the crap out of 20 gunners with each bomb WITH a spectacular fireworks display. That would make people attack very differently and always stay wondering where the traps are.

LP trap should kill the LP immediately. Stun Black Bart for 1:30 of the attack.

That would actually justify spending the enormous amount of gold to re-arm.

4. Ian

Ian Commodore

I agree that the costs are extremely high; but we all new this before we purchased / upgraded the mines & traps. For the cost though, I agree with @acersharp1 they should be doing more damage. Upgrade / rearm if you want to (when you have the loot) other than that, until its fixed just leave them.

5. acersharp1

acersharp1 First Mate

@Ian - Stop being reasonable..what we all want are unreasonable solutions! LOL!

Re-arming is optional, so you don't have to do it. But, @Chris [Midoki] it would be nice if caused more damage to be worth while.

Scarlet Fever and peg-brain bob like this.
  6. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

You're getting 3* all the time? :eek: Maybe time for a base re-design? or are you sitting on a pile of grog?

Both of my bases are in the high 500s and they are only attacked when I have lots of loot - both of my designs are NOT the toughest by any means & yet I only get 3* once in ten attacks.

If you're 650+ then ignore this - I accept nothing is safe up there! :p:D

7. acersharp1

acersharp1 First Mate

Ha! I was saying, if people want to, they can 3 star you most of the time! It all depends how much grog you want to spend on those fancy pants troops!

Scarlet Fever, Ian and peg-brain bob like this.
  8. Ian

Ian Commodore

I would still like to see more BANG for my Buck! :rolleyes:

Scarlet Fever and peg-brain bob like this.
  9. daddy_b

daddy_b Crew

I have stopped rearming completely as most of those attacking me tend to be rival ph11's (I'm a ph9), and its just a waste of gold. For the Storm Event, I like to push up higher for the extra tokens, and I accept it makes me a target for higher ph levels to get their PR up with an easier base giving them a +10 or more. On the plus side of it, I'm averaging a few more walls per day. ;)

10. How about a new Guild Perk that lowers re-arm costs? And it runs off the number of people in the Guild?
    1% off for each person in the guild.
    If your guild has 50 people, then 50% off. :)

Sea Patriot and Dog Breath like this.
  11. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

That's an excellent idea, might want to pitch that thought to @Chris [Midoki] but please don't create another perk requiring EP. With maxed Training Ground (400 EP per increment) and maxed Pirate Catcher (600 EP per increment).

12. Ian

Ian Commodore

What else is there to spend unwanted EP on. Most members can acquire more EP than you can spend; i for one would love to see something else that needs EP.:rolleyes:

acersharp1 and Sea Patriot like this.
  13. acersharp1

acersharp1 First Mate

I don't know @Ian
    I am really enjoying this 790,000 EP I have saved up for............................................................ha!

I'm pretty sure that's enough EP to pay Depp himself to appear as a priestess for a day

Ian likes this.
  14. Ian

Ian Commodore

Only 790,000 :eek: Let me donate some to you for the cause (just in case Depp wants more). I am currently hoarding 1.33mil EP :rolleyes:

acersharp1 likes this.
  15. acersharp1

acersharp1 First Mate

Only 1.3 million? You must sail 48 hours a day!

Who here sails 72 hours a day? Or should I ask, who has @Ian beat?

Ian likes this.
  16. Homey DeClown

Homey DeClown Powder Monkey

I'd just like to chime in with agreement. The re-arm cost is beyond retarded.

17. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Two more walls to upgrade then I can focus on rearmament and Black Smith funding, woot woot!

18. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

I have two islands with over 1.3M EP, both with hardly any BP.